What is the earliest that i can move my seedlings to an outdoor environment?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JuanRing, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Ok, so my mother somehow found out about my grow, most likely through my little brother, whom i probably shouldn't have told, because somehow he let it slip that i was growing to our mom.

Now, my mom WILL call the cops on me for growing, but i really dont want to kill my beloved plants. There only a week old right now.

So i need to know, when can i move the plants to a safe outdoor location without them dying?

2. You have already violate two cardinal rules to growing (not to mention grammar):

1. Tell no one.
    2. Don't grow in your parent's house.

You clearly are not ready to grow marijuana.

3. So your saying if you tell someone, and your growing in your parents house, then just that will deem all the knowledge you have on the subject of growing null and void?

4. Excuse me buddy, but dont talk down to me.

I'm not growing in my parents house.... i'm growing at my own house.

And besides which, i told my brother, flesh and blood. Nobody outside my family knew. And its not like i could have kept it a secret anyways, he comes over here a million times a day.

By the way, if your going to be a grammar cop, please make sure yours is flawless.

5. how often is your family at your house? if they arent that often i'd say find a new spot and conceal the operation and tell ur mother and brother that u stopped. something like that..

and is grammer THAT important if you understand the message? after all it IS the internet...

6. Well, like i said, my little bro is at my house ALOT, he's actually helping me with the grow.

Family coming over isn't really a problem, i'm just worried that, now that my mom knows, that the cops are gonna bust in and find my grow and i'll get charged with a felony.

Anybody know if the cops can get a search warrant solely on the basis of one person reporting me for growing? It seems like they wouldn't since theres no evidence, but i dont wanna take any chances.

I may just end up having to kill the poor seedlings, this isn't worth goin to jail over, ya know?

7. if your mom would actually do that i would be amazed and you should consider finding a new one (lol). My mom would probably kill me but not call the cops.

I dont think they could search just because ur mom said that. but i'd definatly kill them (the plants) or hide them and say u got ride of them, and if your brother is not trustworthy, he should not be part of the operation. :p

8. Yeahh i'm thinkin about just packin em over to a friends house for a while.

And yeah, my bro is trustworthy, he's just not mature enough to handle growing, he didn't just come out and tell my mom, she overheard him talking about it with my other brother(they both live at home with our mom).

The reason i think she'll call the cops is she's super pissed at me for letting my younger brothers in on the growing thing. She figures i somehow pressured them into helping me(on the contrary, when they heard i was thinking about it they begged me to let them help me, they kinda revere weed right now, hehe)

Anyway, these are seedlings in small little pots, they arent gonna be that hard to hide.

9. So just cause, in your opinion, he's not ready to grow, that means you're not even going to bother answering his question and just waste everyones time with a retarded shot about grammar

10. Yes, sure sounds that way.

11. If someone you know knows you are growing, and you don't trust them, then you have been compromised. I would suggest throwing them out.

12. :cool:You trust people even if they are your family, sometimes those are the worst people to trust especially if they are school age. It's hard for some people to keep their mouths shut, and they usually don't mean any harm. It would depend on your weather as to when you can put them out. Good luck. Perhaps you should get rid of those little ones and regroup with a new plan,that only you know, and Yes the law can get a warrant if your mom says she saw the plants. GH:wave: