What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'General' started by iwanttobehigh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I chopped open a paint can with an axe when I was 10. The way it exploded both parts of the can just barley grazed both sides of my neck. It was less than an inch from slitting my neck on each side. The paint was red and when my parents looked outside they just saw me standing there in shock with red all over me and an axe in my hand. My mom thought I got shot lol. My hair was red for Christmas :smoke:

2. LOL that image in my head made me laugh.

I cant even begin to type out the dumbest thing(s) i've ever done...

3. No one else has ever done anything stupid?

4. When I was 7, I had a wagon and with a friend we were racing downhill. I had a glass of water and my wagon tipped over. My glass broke, just nicked an artery in my foot and I lost a shit load of blood, almost bleed to death.

5. Damn lol reminds me of when I was 7 too I jumped off a trampoline on to a rake. It went straight through my foot and I was gushing so much blood. Good times :smoke:

6. in the back of a 79 gmc pick up doing 60mph drifting around corners on old logging roads with cliffs on both sides. Seemed like a great idea at the time.

"lets get 4 guys in the back while we rip around, even though they have nothing to hold onto"

but it was ok we wore helmets.

7. When I was 17, I thought it would be cool to take a razor scooter down a huge hill in Oregon. A very steep hill, I got going so fast that the front wheel came off, I tried to manual the rest of the way down the hill but I didn't. I ended up shooting sparks as the scooter dragged into the concrete and I rolled down the hill. I had no skin lol.

And this is even dumber lol

When I was 15, I made a dry ice bomb in a bottle, it blew up, it was cool. I wanted to do something more, so I made another but added baking soda and vinegar. I shook it up and tried to throw it, but I didn't throw it fast enough and it exploded a couple inches from my hand. My hand got jacked up, it was cut all to hell, and the force broke my pinky.

8. I drove for two and a half hours to meet a woman, and she ended up fucking someone else. That one's on the list.

On a less depressing note, I decided to listen to my stupid friend by smoking in a Metro Park. Park Rangers caught us, I got slapped with possession, which got me kicked out of the National Guard and now I'm here. Though that might have been the best thing that ever happened to me, at the same time.

9. Did more narcotics when I was blacked out after not sleeping for 36 hours... was up for another 16-20 hours.... AWFUL

10. I didnt make a move on her.

11. I did that once too. I wanted to get the ball out :devious:

12. Lol.... I did it because the sprayer was broken and I wanted to use the paint for something so I thought hmm... If i chop it open I can just pour it :rolleyes:

13. This.

14. i didn't put my dick in the virgin mary

15. Ok stupidest thing I have done.

In gr.3 I used to show off to kids endos on my bike (pushing the front break)
    So I got a good group of people watch me show off...Pushed my break a little to hard and landed on my face. :eek:

I don't know how old I was but I was young and dumb I was told a huge rubber band is in a golf ball so I had no saw so I grabbed this huge rock and dropped it on this golf ball didnt land on the golf ball landed it on my FUCKING TOE my nail like broke..I didnt cry I just casually walked inside told my mom and yeh she almost fainted.

Welding stoned was a dumb thing I did too Burnt a lot of various items and fucked up a lot of projects.