what is the dumbest thing you have done high?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Apr 3, 2011.

1. for me it was this one time i got so high, i started just running around campus, just like GTA kinda. it was at midnight. just never walked, just ran. yeah that didnt get the attention of UPD(campus police) long story short, he questioned me for like an hour and i told him some bull like i was just trying to get in shape for a 5k. had cargo shorts on. i dont think he bought it but he let me go with a weird look. THANK YOU CLEAREYE eyedrops. i bet if i had red eyes, i so would have been given a ticket.

2. passed out with the water running and it went through the floor and started to drip to the apartment below and a rather irate Aussie woman started beating on my door which woke my ass up. Ya real proud moment

3. Was chillin with 2 of my friends and one had just bought a nice 11g nug. He said if I licked a paintbrush with dry paint on it we could smoke it all. I did it and we blew it all down

4. i posted in this thread

5. congrats?

6. One time, I was smoking alone and browsing the internet for a neat pipe to get, and I dropped my glass bong onto my foot, and raised my knee up and hit my desk, causing a book to fall and hit my head. Luckily, my bong was perfectly fine.