Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the Difference

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UncappRipptide, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Are the strains Cookies and GirlscoutCookies the same strain?

2. leafly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No there not the same

4. No they aren't. And if you have a question about strains, I recommend looking on Leafly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you didn't find it on leafly, I think it's either a fake strain or an exclusive strain (like specific to that dispensary).

But It could also be short for Girl Scout cookies, some people are too lazy to write out the full strain name on the label, other times there's no space.

6. lineage on the timeline of clones and dispersion of names. order of operations should allow you to deduce the original seed. Or, you could read up on leafly.com