Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K3V1N., Nov 11, 2014.

1. can somebody explain to me what the difference is between $50 glass and $500 glass? Like how much smoother of a hit is it that its worth 10x the money?
    btw im just speaking in general not any specific glass but I never understood why people spend $500 and above on a bong that does the same thing as a cheaper glass.

2. Well, for 50$ you could probably get a nice, 4mm glass bong. No percs and no bigger than a foot and a half, unless you want shitty 2mm china glass (aka anything under 50 with a perc)
    For 500 you can get 5,7, or even 9 mm boro glass bong. Easily more than 2 feet, Ice catch, usually several high quality percs, and part of it is for coloring and bubbling the glass and stuff.

What you're essentially saying is "What's the difference between my Casio watch, and that Rolex?"