What is the difference with these 2 systems?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kush Killa, Nov 25, 2010.

1. I been lookin around and saw these 2 hydro setups and just wanted to know the difference..(besides price, and grow sites....

This the First one...............

[​IMG] [​IMG]CAP Ebb & Grow System - Complete
    Manufacturer: C.A.P.SKU:eco-4705
    Price: $449.95
    List Price: $574.95 - Savings: $125.00

.addToCartBtn {color:#333333;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;width:110px;}
    Quantity:

The Ebb & Gro Multi-Pot System is the most versatile ebb and flow hydroponics system on the market. The basic configuration starts with 12 growing pots and will support up to 48! Each grow pot consists of 2 pots nested inside each other so that you are be able to pick up the inner pot and move the plants from one site to another on the system to even out the growlight coverage more accurately. The Ebb & Gro is easy to set up. All parts fit inside the 55-gallon reservoir for easy transportation or storage between crops. This ebb and flow system floods and drains planters on the cycle you set on the included reservoir controller. The 2-gallon pots are ideal for larger plants and can be placed as close at 10 inches as you start your garden, then spread apart as your plants mature. Ebb & Gro Multi-Pot System includes: ​

<LI style="COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">12 2-gallon pots <LI style="COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">55 gallon reservoir <LI style="COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Controller with 2 submersible Via Aqua 305 water pumps and a C.A.P. timer <LI style="COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Tubing and connectors Detailed set up and operating instructions Comes with manufacturer 3 year warranty on the controller and 6 months on the pumps. NOTE: As with most ebb and flow systems, the Ebb & Gro controller and 2-gallon pots must be on the same level to operate properly. Optional 6-site expansion kit includes pots and all tubing and fittings needed. Ebb & Gro replacement controller can be used to make your own system! Ebb & Gro System Instructions

This is the Second one......................................

[​IMG] [​IMG]CAP Ebb Monster Ebb and Flow System
    Manufacturer: C.A.P.SKU:eco-4705E
    Price: $549.95
    List Price: $699.95 - Savings: $150.00

.addToCartBtn {color:#333333;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;width:110px;}
    Quantity:

A new addition to the C.A.P. Ebb & Gro line up, the Ebb Monster breaks all the rules and brings a whole new dimension in plant size. The Ebb Monster 6 Pot System comes complete with a 55 Gallon Reservoir and the Ebb Monster Controller Module to control the fill and drain cycles. This unit efficiently and effectively transfers nutrients to your plants on whatever schedule you set. Also included are 6 Five Gallon Bucket sets with all the 3/4” tubing and fittings necessary to ensure Monster plant growth! The entire system is expandable up to 12 sites when purchasing the EBB Monster 3 Pot Expansions. You can also build your own Monster system with the EBB Monster Controller Module available separately! All the functionality you have come to trust in a much larger package, with much larger results...

[​IMG] Ebb & Gro Hydro System Instructions 673K

Please let me know the difference cuz 2 me they basically the same thing,But one Must b better right?

2. One has 2 gallon plant sites and the other has 5 gallon plant sites and a larger control module.

3. So which one is better? Or are they basically the same thing? Which one would be easier to work with?

4. They are basically the same thing but the Monster one is just beefed up a bit. Some folks prefer smaller plants but more in number and some (like myself) prefer fewer but larger plants. If I were to get one of those, I would get the monster but I have heard good things about booth of them.

5. OH OK, so it basically just comed down to my preferences when choosing which one I want, cant go wrong with any of them, huh?

6. Bigger is better when your picking your nose.....................Unless your space constraints dont allow for five gal. buckets.......... The second system sounds more...robust.....you can always grow small plants in big buckets (at the cost of possibly wasted nute solution) but I have yet to keep a plant as small as I originaly intended. I would chose the larger system for increased versatility..........
    This is not a recomendation as I have never heard of this vendor............Good luck.
    peace B

7. Yeah I think I am Going with the Bigger 5-gallon plant holders with the Monster Setup...Well I got recommended to them on here so they gotta be straight.