Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference between these two rolling styles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Here are two different methods to rolling joints. I understand the one where the paper is in half , but what about the one where the paper is folded diagonally. What does this method help with? If anybody knows I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to roll one like it and how it's different.

Attached Files:

2. #2 cannabutterking, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    The reason you fold the paper diagonally is because your actually rolling a cone shaped joint or "spliff".

It seems I was mistaken, a spliff is a joint with tobacco. But I do believe that the diagonal crease is to roll a cone shaped joint.