What is the difference between medical marijuana and 'illegal' marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by Botanic, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I have never smoked medical marijuana, or even seen it for that matter. What is the difference, if any? :/

2. I'm going imagine there's isn't any mexican $10/g weed in a med shop…

When you're allowed to cultivate a plant you can magical things to the diversity of traits that plant has.

3. there really is no difference.. its just cannabis... as said above, you dont find mids (usually) or shwag in dispensaries and shit but before i was a patient i was getting the same quality as i do now, only it was just harder to get and i couldnt choose my strains

4. what's the typical going rate for a g in a dispensary?

i love smoking and all, but it's hard to justify $20/g in a cost/fun ratio. fuck the east coast.

5. I would love to have the option of choosing from many strains, you my friend are a lucky man :D

6. I have never and will never pay more than 15 a gram... 20 a gram is BULLSHIT lol. I currently (before probation) was paying 150 an oz..... thats like 5 a gram lol

well im currently on probation and i cant smoke so its pointless having my card hahahahah

but some day ill be able to smoke again

7. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

I have never and will never pay more than 15 a gram... 20 a gram is BULLSHIT lol. I currently (before probation) was paying 150 an oz..... thats like 5 a gram lol

[/quote]

I wish I could pay less than $20 g

8. Lol you dont even smoke anymore man???? Or so i thought......

9. that's fair. 100 for a quarter is considered a 'good deal' around here. i can think of a dozen things i'd rather spend $100 on and get more enjoyment out of it.

10. yea 2-3 years ago 100 a quarter was the average price, now its like 50-70

people dont even get away with 15 a gram anymore for the "best of the best" quality hahahahha. Boulders price market kicks fuckin ass

11. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Boulders price market kicks fuckin ass[/quote]

Yup. $10 a gram. That's how it is.

12. Mannn id go nuts on a box of dutches and a few 50 dollar q's.......Boulder's prices are pretty nice. Best i can get away with is 90.. And to the OP.... Imagine walking in a dispensery and seeing a huge brick of mexi shwag...or even some large bags of commercial...youd turn around and walk out. Thats the difference in illegal buds and Med buds, 99% of med buds are cared for properly and handled with care and love. The illegal shit is chopped early, let hermmie, still wet, not cured, BRICKED, shwaggy, seedy, you friggin name it...Ive even found roaches:eek:

Blazed rant. woot.:hello:

13. and thats still almost double what i was paying before probation :devious:

now that i have a grow going though i will be paying a fraction of a fraction of what i was paying lol

14. In greeley I pay 80 a half o for some very high quality.

yayyy colorado :)

15. it's 20 a gram around here :'(

16. Both are grown by same grower.

One is sold on the street, one in the store.

But make no mistake, it comes from same growers.

17. Not necessarily true, seeing as most states have no medical system lol

and i know for a fact some of the dispensaries in boulder here arent selling to "the streets" because you just cant find their bud elsewhere, but those are the high class, super legit places.... and generally have a higher price tag on their shit

18. some stupid politics, thats the difference.

19. $15 is fine but $20 is bullshit? :laughing:

$5 a g is getting more in the acceptable range but why not grow your own for ~$2 a gram?

20. i didnt say i agree with 15 a gram, i said i have never and will never pay more than that

that used to be the regular price around here till mmj took the prices and kicked their asses

and i guess you missed where i said i grow now lol