Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference between kief and hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pass the pipe, Aug 22, 2009.

1. What is the difference between kief and hash?

2. #2 demoxy clean, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    kief is the trichs that are on the weed that you get off when u grind your bud...
    hash the trichs are melted off the weed (with butane or high proff alchohol) and than are conpressed.....bubble hash the thrichs are frozen off (kinda made with very cool water) and then compressed.....this is from what ive seen for youtube(when i was going to make some hash...)

3. There are a few different types of hash mainly because there are different ways to make it.
    the difference is the way you make it, but its just as easy as pressing a large amount of kief into hash to cold water extraction methods etc

4. yeah quite a few...pot-heads are the most resorceful people on the world...., but yes you can press your kief into hash if u wanted to

5. OK, thanks but is one of them more potent then the other or not?

6. i dont think so kief is 100% thc i belive witch means bubble hash is 100%thc also but im not sure about other forms of hashish....but u typicly have more hash than kief (unless ur saveing up alot...)

7. Are the highs any different from each other?

8. Budder > keif/hash

Smoke that budder and smoking is on a whole new level :smoke:

9. whats butter?
    like the butter u eat u smoke that?
    why not jus stick wid hash why smoke butter?

10. epic.

11. Kief

[​IMG]

that was my pic

Hash

[​IMG]

this one wasnt