Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference between a pot head and a stoner?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazin4u01, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I don't think I'm a stoner or a pot head because I think my tolerance is too low. I smoke when I wake up, mid day, then at night to help me sleep, unless its the weekend. On the week end it's kinda of a what time is it kinda thing. So is there a difference? Am I one or both of them?

Mail me leftovers

Attached Files:

2. stoners put pebbles in their pipes while pot heads smoke out of plant containers.

3. So I'm a stoner?

Mail me leftovers

4. Pot head sounds far more negative than stoner

5. A pot head to me is someone obsessed with weed while a stoner is someone that just smokes a lot.

6. a couple of letters and of course the locations of these letters.

7. who cares about labels? You smoke weed. All you need to know

8. To me I think of a stoner as like a person who listens to rock and is like a skater

I think a pot head is just a person that spends everything they own on weed and is one of those Bob Marley kids

9. lol... are you 12?

10. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

lol... are you 12?[/quote]

And this makes since how.... this is what I have seen at my highschool before I graduated. The kids who skated and listen to rock called themselves stoners. and the people who listened to reggae and all that shit and were stupid called themselves pot heads. No need to be a douche

11. one has a pot, the other a stone

12. I prefer the term marijuana enthusiast.

13. you do realize that people who dont skate and listen to rock and people who dont listen to reggae consider themselves "pot heads" and "stoners"... you know... people that arent in high school :rolleyes:

14. I listen to reggae, I'm incredibly smart and I occasionally skate. I'd much rather be called a stoner than a pothead.

15. I think of my self as more of a cannabis connoisseur.

16. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

you do realize that people who dont skate and listen to rock and people who dont listen to reggae consider themselves "pot heads" and "stoners"... you know... people that arent in high school :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well duh... I was just saying what people said at my old high school...

17. None. One starts with P and the other S

18. im going to give the only real answer.
    you are a stoner, because, a stoner would be someone who goes about their day as normal, except slightly elevated.
    a pot head, would be someone with pot always on their mind, fiends if you will.

pot heads suck btw

19. a pot head is some one who always has a pot on there head a stoner is some one who likes to play with stones or
    its all about what you chose to identify as both are pretty much the same thing and dont matter so be what ever the fuck you want