Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the deal with this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarkN, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Hi everyone I am sort of a newbee at this so bear with me. Anyway what is the deal with this
    "legal" bud as advertised here http://www.buymarijuanaforsale.com/

is this legit? whats goin on here?

Thanks in advance for your responses :)

2. I've never smoked the "legal buds" but I have done some research on them and they seem to be fake, people claim they usually leave you with nothing but a headache. However, I have smoked "Spice Gold" before and it got me really ripped one time but only a little buzzed the other time. I'd go with the Spice over the Legal Buds, look it up. I'm pretty sure you can only get Spice from overseas.

3. they smell good and look good, but you wont get high at all from them. and as previously stated, spice gold is a good legal high, you can try salvia too, thats always fun