What is the creepiest thing you have ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ricehunter, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was camping with my family at a local lake in central OR a few years ago. My cousin and I decided to go catch crawdads in the lake after it got dark, since they like to come up to the edge of the lake at that time. We had caught a bucket of them and came back to find 3 guys from our camp laying on the bank looking up at the sky. Of course, this was weird, so we asked them what they were looking at.

Apparently, they had been watching these strange lights come and go for a half hour. They were little spots of light, almost like stars, but they would move in all different directions and at different speeds. These were not satellites or the space station, I've seen those, I know how they behave. After hanging about the sky for another 10 minutes or so, they would shoot off at incredible speed below the horizon. Sometimes there was one or two, and these guys reported seeing as many as 15 at one time while they were there.

I don't know if it's military or what, but I have a hard time believing a human could survive the kinds of g-forces produced by this object's flight. Even today, if you look up in the sky, you can still see these objects on some nights, always watching.

2. #62 Account_Banned283, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
    so me and 3 other kids went camping once in this random field that has a few small lakes in it, (you know those murky ones that you cant see 1cm through, with weeds rising above the surface of the water and stuff) thats located in the countryside near our town. About 1 and a half hours after setting up our tent we hear a car stopping (there were trees that seperated us from the road). So we look out of our tent and see the lights from the car stop through the trees and start making jokes like ''what if he can see us and its his field, farmers round here carry guns''.

So anyway, we continue to watch and this shadowy figure that appeared to be a man walk through the gate that allows you to get into the field (about 60 meters away from us at this point) and as he continues to walk closer towards us we notice this bag trailing him that must have been tied to some rope, (i am not joking, this bag looked like a complete replica of a body bag, it was about 5''8 and looked like it was wrapped pretty tightly so we were shitting ourselves now, and no one is speaking but i assumed we were all wondering what was in the bag and whether he can even see our tent, which is dark blue, (convinient as the backdrop that stood behind our tent must of been black or extremely dark)).

As we continue to remain stuck on our asses out of fear we watch him walk over to the lake (about 45 meters away) with the bag still trailing him in his tracks. He then proceedes to grip the end of the bag and half-heartedly chuck it in the lake. After this he looks around suspicously and literally looks straight at the tent (my friend whispers was absolutely shitting himself saying ''should we run, should we run?'' in the most trembling whisper your ever likely to hear, but we say no because were not sure if he seen us and if we run he will definately see us, two of us were wearing white jackets), so as he was looking at our tent and our little faces poking out of it, he held his stare for about 4 seconds, as if he could make out the shape of something but wasnt what it was or if it was even there. So after these 4 or 5 seconds that felt like 5 minutes at the time, he walked back through the gate and got back into his car and we watched the lights from his car continue to drive away before we said a word to each other.

Anyway, after we were sure he was gone we decided it was a good idea to get out of there and we ended up cycling back to my friends house that night and talked about what the fuck that could of been in the bag.

And to this day I still believe a body was in the bag, if you were there you would understand how frightening and sketchy this whole situation looked.

3. if this is true why in the world didn't you tell an adult or the cops (assuming you where young) or look for yourselves if you where older.

4. I wasnt there, but i can definitely tell that you guys were shitting yourselves.. i would have been too... fuck man that story gave me goosebumps

5. we were all pretty young so we told our parents (or i told mine at least) and we did end up going to the police station about it, i had to write a statement about what i had seen and where i had seen it. I handed it in and told my parents to make it pretty clear to them that I was pretty convinced something was wrong with what happened, but when your young and your claiming to have seen something that could be in a hollywood thriller your not going to be taken that seriously, espicially without a shred of evidence. But my parents told them nevertheless, as well as handing them my statement but thats where I had my last involvement with that night. They probably searched around the lake (thats large and completely untransparent) but not in it or simply put it down to a young child with an overactive imagination.

6. oh dang

7. [​IMG]

Moar now.

8. I'd jam with those fuckers:smoke:

9. Damn, I just did...shit's nutty but that's kind of cool, actually it is cool. I never thought it would be counted as an out of body experience.

10. first off, i don't care if you do not think this is real, it happened and i know it, my friend joe his mom and sister all witnessed it.

I went over to my best friends house about 6 years ago, and this was the creepiest and most interesting thing that i have ever witnessed, and to this day it is still unexplanable !

me and joe were playing 360 and watchin some movies, when his older sister comes in his computer room and tells us to come quick ! so we follow her because this was late we didn't know what was going on a burgler, heart attack or what ever, but she led us to his front door, and his stairs are right infront of the door if you walk in, so his mom is at the top of the stairs and she said look up. we turned our heads and saw a balloon. we were like okay ? and then the balloon started to move closer to his mom, she stood still and the balloon FUCKING CIRCLED AROUND HER and went towards the chanderlere ( can't spell that but its a giant hanging light decoration thing ) and it went around that and into his stairway, it went down the stairs close to me and joe, we stood still in shock. then joe popped it and all we felt was a burst of like really cold air, like it was normal room temperature and then POP and it was freezing ! it was insane and too this day i believe in spirts now, because that was insane.

11. Bro i almost pissed my pants reading that ahah but seriously why is everyone wondering around in the fucking woods at night !

12. Salvia Divinorum. 'Nuff Said.

13. because its two random mother fuckers in the woods at night, thats why its creepy.

14. I worked at a pool as a lifeguard, one day while watching the baby pool, i looked up and noticed a 40-something year old guy sitting in the distance with his hands down his pants. I couldn't really assume he was jerking it, but i had an idea. Later that day the police showed up and arrested him, after another lifeguard actually caught him. I thought it was pretty fucked up.

15. I visited my parents for about a week during Christmas. They have a cat that likes to walk over your feet and legs at night. So i go back home and I sleeping and I feel something tocuhing my legs. I was half asleep and thought it's just the cat. Then i realized that there was no cat in my apartment. I open my eyes and turn on the light and saw a meter wide black cloud over my feet. I punched it and it disappeared. So anyway I live above a convienence store and I overheard a worker say that she saw a ghost the next day. It was creepier to hear her say it, I know that it wasn't fake

16. When I was in highschool I was going camping with my best friend at the time, we were at his house getting everything ready and waiting for my mother to pick us up and take us to the campground.I went into my friends garage to put my things and saw his neighbour sitting on a stool in the corner.Somthing didnt seem right as he was just sitting, stairing at the wall.I turned around, the door closed behind me and I called my friend to ask why the heck his neighbour is in his garage.The look on his face was crazy, I cant explain it.He bolted down the hall and when we went back into the garage, as soon as we opened the door a pile of his empty cans they had stacked on the wall flew everywhere and knowone was in the garage.Turns out his neighbour passed away like a day or two before this.Crazy stuff, havnt seen somthing like that ever again.

Another time when I was younger and living at home I woke up one morning to an electric looking, blue figure of a person on its knees at the side of my bed praying.The second my eyes focused it pretty much flew out of the room in a blue beam of light.Cant really explain it in a way that would make sence.

17. About three years ago I was going out turkey hunting with my dad, and my wife was coming along for her first hunt. We were in valleys of Southwest Manitoba, known for unexplained objects flying around.

So we get there just before 5am, and start to gear up. We are at the bottom of a valley, with a ridge to the right about 1/2 mile away. My dad and wife are standing at the back of the truck facing me, I am at the passenger door facing them.

It is pitch black out, I look up and behind them over the ridge comes this bright blue sphere, slowly hovering over the trees. It hovers out over the field, stops for a second and then just shoots off at unbelievable speeds into the horizon and is gone. It didn't even make a sound.

This happened over the course of about 15 seconds and I just stood there watching it. Once it was gone I told them what I just saw. My dad knows the area so this didn't suprise him, but my wife was freaked out because me and her were headed in that direction to set up. Very cool to see, still don't know what it was though.

18. And a creepy story that happened to a friend of mine.

He was back in Laos visiting his family in the countryside. He had brought his sons with him. They were staying at his grandmas house at this time. And I know that Laos and Thai people believe in spirits quite a bit.

Anyways, his son comes in his room and wakes him up. Says that he cannot open the bathroom door. The toilet is in the outside behind the house. The door pulls open and locks from the inside. So he goes out, and grabs the door and pulls. It doesn't budge. He starts pulling it as hard as he can, still nothing. He says he starts to get the chills.

So he tells his son to go and get his grandma since she is the one who lives there. So she comes outside, she is a 90 pound old lady, grabs the door and pulls. It opens right up with no problem. My friend said all the hairs on his back stood up and later that night he was so freaked out he had a hard time falling asleep.

19. When my Grandma died on my dad's side.For some reason I was brought into the morgue to see her wtf (I was like 6-7 I think).She had a sheet over her except her face.She only died through cancer though,that part wasn't creepy.

It was creepy when I walked up to her when no one was look ing and her eyes happened to be stuck at a position looking at me.Then I leaned on the cart thing and guess I put pressure on her arm...She then fucking flops up her arm and I ran away almost shitting my pants.

I know all of this is natural but this was the first dead body I've seen,plus one with their eyes still open.

20. My weirdest experience must of been when I was around 10 years old at a friends sleepover birthday party.

It was june 22nd and myself and 4 other friends went camping in the birthday boys back yard. Now when I say back yard i mean its a pretty rural area and his house is surrounded by3 or 4 acres of hilly fields and about 60 acres of woodland. So we drag our tent out in the middle of the field about 100yards from his house.

We than play cards, and be rowdy and joke around like 10 year old boys do. Than around 2 or 3 am were all tired and trying to get to sleep more or less, when all of the sudden our tent gets lit up! There are lots of lights and lots of colours, reds, and greens, blues and yellows; multiple points of lights moving all over the outside of our tent. Now we're all scared shitless and dumbfounded completely quite while all this is happening. It last maybe 30 seconds but that was long enough to have us really creeped out. Now its dead quite out here there's just the sound of crickets and mating bullfrogs in this nearby pond. And it seemed to go dead quite when this happened, like the bullfrogs seemed to have stopped, but as soon as these lights stopped they started their mating calls louder than ever. Either way we were all scared and barely got anysleep that night.

We tried to explain it logically, it was a helicopter or a plane really close and it was just their night lights.(but it was dead silent) or his mom and boyfriend were playing a joke on us,(which the both vehemently said they werent outsided at all that night) either way to this day its completely unexplained to us, we all remember and are alll still close friends, our only explanation was it was some fucked up ufo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.