What is the creepiest thing you have ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ricehunter, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As somebody said earlier, DPH trips.

2. I watched paranormal activity 2, then had second thoughts about going home.

3. lol I'm just playing man I was bored.

4. when I was 16 or so me and two friends broke into a near by abandoned house determined to camp the night, at he time we lived in a very rural part of new england so there was absolutely no risk of the house being occupied by crack heads or anyone threatening to us. also there was no serious ghost talk or paranormal concern clouding out judgment (cops where out biggest worry)..

we successfully entered the house and where exploring a bit. (it was night) we looked at all this weird old stuff.

me and one friend had out backs to a window and the third friend was standing in the middle of the room facing us. all of a sudden the friend facing us and the window tenses his eyes get weird and he kinda jumps and in the most scared voice ever says oh fuck or something like that.

he shakily told us he saw hands pressed against the window and although he admits he may in imagined it he still gets weird if we talk about it 6 years later.

also I really dig this thread.

5. Indeed good thread keep it up.

When I was about 6-8 years old me n my sister who is a year older went out looking for my brother at night. We looking everywhere, I never liked walking behind these apartments even in the day cause something was weird about it. Well me n my sister went behind these apartments looking for my brother and these apartments had basement with Windows in them and on the outside you can like climb in that window area. Well we walked past this one particular window area thing (they're about 4 feet deep) and my sister started screaming so loud I got freaked the fuck out. In fact, so loud this fat lady that lived at the end of those apartments called the cops. Ten minutes later there were so many cop cars in our neighborhood. Well my sister told me that someone grabbed her leg as we were passing the window area. I kept saying you're lying n shit but now I do believe her. And to this day she doesn't like talking about it.

6. A couple years ago my buddy and I were just cruising around this neighborhood late at night which we usually go to to just chill. There's this creek in the woods with a driveway leading into it and there is a big clear sign that says "no un-authorized vehicles allowed." So we're driving around all chill and we notice there's an SUV parked in the driveway, we were like wtf and parked on the street parallel to it and shined the lights on the car. All of the sudden this car floors it in reverse and tries to speed away, that wasn't enough for us so we followed him for a pretty good distance. We finally get to a red light and we pull up next to him and it is this middle aged very creepy looking guy by himself. He gave us this look that scared us both so much, we still talk about this night all the time.

7. I've never had anything remotely creepy/paranormal happen to me. Never saw a ghost, nothing like that, ever. Cool thread though.

8. what was the face he gave you? terrified? furious? blank?

9. Nice thread

I've had a couple of experiences with the paranormal I do believe in ghosts or something beyond death. So once like 15years ago I was in mexico visiting family and they lived in a rural area it was a small town and then no civilization for miles and if you ever been to mxico you know it gets hella dark at night pitch black. So me and 2 of my cousins were at my grandpas house and they were talking about this cave in the mountains that was supposedly haunted by the devil and that they wanted to go the next day and my cousin said, "fuck the devil I'm not scared of him" then it started feeling really cold and nights in the summer over there are usually warm and then one of the crosses inside my grandpas house fell off the wall we heard it fall off and when my cousin found out what it was he got the most terrified look on his face. I refused to believe that what he said caused it to fall but they were tripping out and they told my grandpa and he's all superstious so he started tripping he started lighting some of those candles with the virgin mary on it and that's what scared me most at the time the fact he got so scared so then I started tripping and that night couldn't really sleep their was too much of a creepy vibe going. Haha looking back on it now that I'm faded tho I think it was bullshit we were all just tripping haha. I got a couple more stories if this thread keeps going ill probably post them later

10. Holy fucking shit dude that is creeeepyyy!

11. I messed with someone that was identified to me as real bonafide clairvoyant in a large group of people. I jumped on the opportunity, and started to try out some things i picked up from a book i had been reading on psychic awareness and subtlety antagonized her, from a distance, just to see for myself if she was authentic or if could learn something. Probably a bad idea but 'whatever'..

As she was getting ready to leave, i had the encounter i was looking for and the hairs on the back of neck stood straight up as i tried to maintain my absent composure.

So there was a very significant focused reply.. it wasn't mean spirited or scary, just... very directed right at me. The countermeasures, one may learn to block this sort of intrusion came into play, but were, quickly counter counter measured like a great wave overtaking a sand castle.

Anywho... it was like a short one way conversation between you and an authority figure while your hand is deep in the cookie jar.

I was not under the influence of anything, nothing in my system, except a little caffeine. i have no history of mental illness.. or otherwise. This was an absolutely unique moment of clarity Never again have i experienced such a thing in my day to day, except maybe in a foggy dream.

I could explain my feeling like this if anyone is curious.. You know how some people give off a vibe? Take that vibe feeling crank up the juice and run it directly into your skin, add an inner monologue that isn't your own, and imagine you are sympathetically seeing something through someone else eyes.

Creepy and true. :eek:

12. I have one to start. When I was young around 6 or 7 I lived across the street from an old two story house that burned down. Well being the adventurous type I went over into the ruins the first day I could after it burned down. I was looking around in the rubble for about 15 minutes and I had finally found a few things that were interesting, a magnifying glass and a wallet with a bunch of old/charred photos. As I was looking through the photos a girl around my age maybe a bit older at the time approached me, I asked her what she wanted and she told me the magnifying glass/wallet was hers, well I decided to just give them to her since I wasn't that interested in either of them, she just walked off at a fast pace as soon as she had them.

When I was younger I wasn't creeped out at all. Now that I've been thinking about it, I had never seen that girl before, and i never saw her after that. While not necessarily paranormal or even really scary, creeped me out quite a bit.

also i used to sleepwalk when i was younger and i did one time while i was camping wake up in a forest not far from my site(standing up)

but since i dont think either of those are really creepy ill post one i read on 4chan sometime

this guy was driving with his dad to another state and was asleep in the backseat at night with his dad driving, and hes woken up at some point by the car coming to a stop, he gets up and asks his dad why they stopped. his dad tells him that there is a log in the road and hes just gonna move it, well this guy is paranoid so he gets out with his gun and watches while his dad moves the log. after the log is moved they drive off, with the son looking out the back window as they do, he sees 3-4 people come out from the brush on the sides and replace the log

13. I took my cousin out for her jog in this park on the outskirts of town. It was very dark, which we both didn't like, as she had never jogged this place in the dark. There were no lights except for the street lights, so she was jogging in pitch blackness. I was waiting in the car for her to get back, doors locked since we were both creeped out, and 15 minutes later she comes hauling ass back to the car, almost tears the handle off the door, and is freaking out telling me to get the hell away from there.

Turns out, as she got done with her jog, she was walking along a sidewalk, and somebody dressed all in black with a mask over their face was hiding in the shadows between streetlights, waiting for my cousin to walk by. When she did, he stood up from crouching to grab her, she jumped and he missed her, at which point he shouted, "FUCK!" She fucking bolted back to the car, and he disappeared into the darkness.

We went looking for him, but we never found him. Filed a police report and she never went jogging alone in the dark again. It was times like that I wish I had my aunt's 9mm with me.

That is one of the creepiest things I've ever had happen to me.

14. I was about 10, my room was downstairs, down the hall to the left. My sisters room was at the end of the hall. My bed faced the doorway, so I could see anyone walk past if the door is open.

So after my grandpa past away, for about three month in the middle of the night I would see this figure of a man walk past my room out of sight and then the figure would come back and peak into my room and just sit there for a few minutes looking in at me.

Now initially I thought it was my dad, because I knew that sometimes in the night when we were young my mom and dad would come down and check on us. So this one night I see the figure go past my room again and towards my sisters room, so I think it is my mom and I start saying "mom, mom". I get no answer so I get out of bed, still asking for my mom but getting no response. I was so sure she had walked by, it's dark and I go into my sisters room and turn on the light and no one is there(sister was gone to a sleep over).

I got the chills down my back and I ran into my room and under my covers. Next day I ask my parents if they came down that night and they said no. I didn't see any figure walk past my room after that happened though.

15. i don't wanna type out all the stories but i'm just gonna say my house was haunted when i was a kid and it was beyond fucked upl

16. i remember when i was 8 years old i lived in a haunted house it was crazy radios would automatically change stations, cold spots and shit like normal temp in one place and in another it would be freezing, doors slam, and construction like someone was hammering on the house every weekend, and the nearest neighbors were a good half mile away, once we put a VCR camera (old school i know) and we left it taping all night and we watched it the next day and holy shit we had a brick out on the back porch and it slid across the deck about a good foot :eek:

i didnt sleep for a week after watching that.

17. Lmao I didn't understand one word of that :(

• Like Like x 1

18. aww come on man, just post a few of them!!

19. Ok no problem

I was messing around with some stuff i learned in a book about training your psychic awareness and stuff..

At a social event, a friend of mine told me that there was a person there that is a real psychic who dabbles a non mainstream religion

I figured why not try out the stuff i was learning about and got a psychic bitch slap in the process

now you might think that i was just seeing what i wanted to see. However, there was one person standing next to me, and one person with the psychic. After the social even i asked both of them about what i experienced, and did not see what i saw.

Since then i've learned a healthy respect for the things i do not understand and choose not stick my nose in where it does not belong. :cool:?

It was part frightening part illuminating, but once is enough

• Like Like x 1

20. damn thats weird...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.