Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the craziest....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highFLYER95, Mar 31, 2012.

1. What is the craziest thing youve done while you were baked????

2. Masturbated with sand paper

3. Spent time with lucy

4. Cut my hair to a triangle, rub my ears, and yell iiiiiii papi! While ridding a donkey that's pink with clown shoes. On mars with billy maze

5. Meth. But no, seriously, probably smoking a cig and still being used to inhaling as one would for weed and accidentally holding it in way too long resulting in excessive sweating, and excruciating head ache, and the inevitable vomiting.

6. Trying to smoke the cherry end of the joint.

7. Thats deep

8. Why would you

9. The joint was like an inch left and I put it on the wrong end and got tons of ashes... Whats worse is I just thought i was pulling too hard and I did it again ..

10. Accidentally drove to another town while we were baked.

Back in high school, we rode our bikes around 30-40 miles baked off our asses.

11. chilled out.

12. Stared at a mountain lion and her cubs at less than 20 feet, next to my apartments.

We called it the 'lion spot'.
    Place next to the swimming pool in the back, perfect place to smoke, if you got balls.