What is the coolest thing you have in your room?

Discussion in 'General' started by ~ChrisHanson~, Feb 2, 2010.

1. My soon-to-be bearded dragon, I have a million buddah's and I love this tye dye shroom tapestry. If that's not cool enough, there's always me :cool: Which is preeeet-ty cool. If I do say so myself.

2. My art room(Which is attached to my bedroom) is the coolest thing I have in my room, all my camera equipment/art supplies set up makes me excited every time I walk in :hello:

3. the recording studio lol.

4. a 5 foot mummy dressed as michael jackson

5. 37 inch vizio coupled with a ps3.

6. It's a tie between my drumset and my Roor.

EDIT
    I'm going to go with the drums.

7. this poster i stole, by accident. its on some fluffy soft feeling paper thing, which makes it more cool cuz you feel feel it and shit.

Attached Files:

8. Actually, the coolest thing I have is the infinite universe that is the internet. Nothing in comparison is cooler than the internet. We are on the internet now, and you will be tomrrow. The internet is radical. Nothing is cooler..

9. a light dragoon flintlock pistol!

10. Your girlfriend.

11. no dude my gf doesnt live on mush island

stop lying

12. She only visits when she tells you she's staying in at night.

13. i have cameras surrounding her premises. thus far she has yet to leave unannounced

14. Probably my custom built PC,42 inch plasma, or my bearded dragon terrarium.

15. You forgot lightgreen hired me to put the cameras on a loop for a small fee of getting sloppy seconds.

16. i may be laughing now but the nightmares are soon to come

17. dreams of us givin' your girl the old bud lite aren't nightmares.

shit's a fantasy.

18. I love your bed too

19. A kitchen, living room, dining room, a couple of bathrooms...