What is the coolest thing you have in your room?

Discussion in 'General' started by ~ChrisHanson~, Feb 2, 2010.

1. warning before you read: i am drunk and high as hell and waaaay over-analyzing everything i post about right now. that being said..

megan fox be played out nikka.
    she was fine as fuck in the first transformers. thanks to professional make-up artists, airbrushers, and whatever other effects artists they use in the production of a visually-based movie such as transformers

but in real life, she's still fine. but she's not the bombshell, inconceivably sexy woman that she's portrayed to be in basically all of her photo shoots and appearances. i mean cmon.. she's just a chick with really fucking stupid tattoos (indicating that her personality is likely highly unattractive)... who's pretty damn gorgeous.

but for real - there are girls walking around.. and it's not even that uncommon.. who are better-lookin that M-Fox.. and get no recognition for it.

2. My guitar for sure.

3. A old north Vietnamese propaganda poster that says "Nixon must pay with blood for our blood" hahahaha

4. That's pretty tight dude, I would love to just get blazed and look at fossils! :eek:

5. my Mac haha. its the only thing i own of worth besides my bong.

6. I have a corona pinyata

7. dude, whether your corona pinata contains candy or beer...
    i'm impressed you havent broken it open either way.

a pinata with either of those contents wouldve been cracked over mere hours after i got the shit

8. it's a poster of her in transformers :wave:

9. #50 Neromatic, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    My quilt. It was my highschool graduation present from my mom (it's also the only grad present that I still remember 5 years later). The only other things in my room are a half dozen boxes filled with old notebooks, textbooks, and paperwork from college. So I guess it's not too difficult to choose a "coolest" thing when the competition is a stack of boxes and a quilt.

cellphone camera doesn't do it justice

[​IMG]

10. My Russian paratrooper watch and 2 guitars. :)

11. midwest people kick ass...ur quilt is the coolest thing nice....i dig quilts too....

COOLEST THING IN MY ROOM... A LIVING BREATHING 32 YR OLD GIRL WITH BIG TATAS AND A NICE YA KNOW....CANT GET BY WITHOUT A RELEASE......

12. i have a water dispenser i filled with iced tea and it cools it aswell. thats my favorite next to my surround sound system and fireplace

13. that would have to be my snowboard.

[​IMG]

that board with my burton corona edition bindings = :D:D:D

[​IMG]

14. The Pc i just built :p It's only a dual core but i made it which means it means alot more to me than normal :D

15. sound system for shizzle

16. its a fish

dragon goby...

ill be getting a better id later today now that the dust has settled more

17. I have 3 Gecko's that people seem to think are cool. :smoking: