What is the coolest thing you have in your room?

Discussion in 'General' started by ~ChrisHanson~, Feb 2, 2010.

1. my naked girlfriend sleeping in my bed:hello:

deffinately super cool.

2. I gots a meditative Buddha figurine from my trip to Japan

He always looks less stressed than me, so I envy him

3. did the op mention that you had to supply pics of said item

4. I think the coolest thing would be this African Tribal chair my mom got when she went to Africa and some leader of some tribe gave it to her.

That or something thats very dear to me, A pendant thats been passed down from my Grandpa to my mom to me. Its our German coat of arms since the beginning of time ever since my family founded a small town in Germany.....Its ever been through WWII!

5. [​IMG]
    Just kidding, (not really)

6. lol me and you have the same humor.

too bad i beat you to the punch every time... :p

7. My Sector 9 42inch longboard. Or my skateboard signed by Robert Lopez Mont, a local pro. My Nike collection or my Nikon D60. Oh, i used to have a real baby Shark fetus (well., actually, he was in a really cool cylindrical glass tube)

8. Monopoly?

I really don't have anything cool in here.

9. its a three way tie between my 35 inch HD my ps3 and this huge ass circular spinning couch

10. my 50 inch LCD

11. My Trilobite.

[​IMG]
    (This isn't an actual picture of mine, but that's exactly what it looks like.)

I guess I could say my entire fossil collection, but that's the centerpiece.

12. Either my Volcano or my Bass guitar, can't decide.

13. all i got in my room is a chair a bed and a window, dont really spend too much time there

14. @ hendrix

1. sit in the chair. contemplate suicide. decide that ending your life isn't worth it and that you'll get some sleep and see how you feel in the morning.

2. lay down in bed. sleep.

3. morning comes. you hear the soft sound of birds pleasantly chirping outside your window. you get out of bed, walk over to the window, and open it. the birds' chirps become suddenly unpleasant. overbearing rather, and intrusive. you return to your thought processes from the previous night. you jump out of your window.

4. fail. you were only on the 2nd story. you broke both of your legs, a few fingers, one of your forearms, and you now have to live with the shame of explaining what happened to you.

5. months later, you repeat this same process replacing the window-jump in step 3 with a gun.

i'm sorry. im drunk and high as SHIIIIIIIIT right now. that shit was just funny to me. it's probably offensive to basically everyone else so .. uh.. sorry if i'm right about that :)

15. My pet turtle, ps3, couch.

16. my megan fox poster.

or my christmas lights.

:D

17. I love my bed.