Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the coolest strain name?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bigpappyj, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Thanks man.. when I get into a new location and my garden back up and running I'm going to start experimenting with breeding and genetics.. I've got enough grow experience under my belt that I think I'm ready to tackle a new challenge and see what I can come up with - and you best believe my best Indica will be named after that! :)

2. I like "good weed" personally.

I hate the idea of naming strains.

3. picked some of that stuff up a few months ago...dankity dank

4. White Rhino has a great ring to it :D but maybe that's because I remember the good times when that shit rolled into Florida.

5. Thats one of my favorite names. I do like alaskan thunderfuck, white widow, white russian, and shiva /snow (especially when you see the pictures and see how beautifully frosty they are)

6. I dont know if its the "coolest" name but its the most unique/odd I have come across.

Abusive OG Kush

Had me laughing for quite some time when my buddy brought it out.

7. I actually had the pleasure of telling someone that i was hanging out with gran daddy purps one night, their response was "i didnt know you knew any pimps?" :p

8. Had some crazy Blueberry Skunk, and Strawberry Skunk. Fire ass shit.

9. There should be a strained called Medusa. Gets your fuckin' stooooned.

10. Snickelfritz

11. got some Green Crack recently. That shit was fun!

12. Blueberry tasty taste

13. White GraveKeeper, one of the best in the bay area.

14. Spanish Trampoline

15. bubonic chronic idk it just rolls of the tounge

16. Bubonic Chronic sounds awesome! haha.

My favorite though is Blue Cheese. I love the cheese too.

17. Alaskan Ice

18. This made me laugh...never had it

I have tried Alaskan Thunderfuck but it has been used a couple of times well peace guys