Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the coolest strain name?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bigpappyj, Feb 7, 2009.

1. has anyone seen the katt williams skit on weed? i like the stain he said. kryptchronkrunolight. youtube katt williams - weed. its good shit

2. White Russian - White Widow x AK-47, always liked that name.

3. "Canadian Butt-Hairs"

Old joke centered on the snide remarks made between PNW growers and our good friends to the north in British Columbia, aka B.C. ("Bring Cash")

Good folks up there with some great breeders like "Jordan of The Islands" and "Breeder Steve"

Peace

LumperDawgz

P.S. There's a popular strain in Portland known as "Dog Sh*t" - great smoke but a stupid name. I have one I got from a rasta guy and he called it "D.O.H." which stands for 'Dirty Old Hippy"

</shrug>

4. Panama Red always sounded pretty cool but ive never smoked that of course...

i like strawberry cough alot though.. TASTY

5. 'Coolest' is too subjective. Everyone is going to have their own opinions.

6. #46 jaybleezy, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
    Uncle Beav's Purple Platinum Master OG Kush Hash

im serious

then i dipped that in banana cream og hash oil and rolled it in kief then wrapped a gram of hash around all of that, and ate it, shat it out and smoked it.

Best high of my life

7. acid chronic

8. "Rudolph's Left Nut"

9. #49 BlueDom, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

And that's why this is a thread about your personal opinion on which strain has the coolest name.

But honestly it would probably have to be thunderfuck, is just sounds like its TOO strong.

10. Amnesia Haze

Tons of cool strains names out there but some are getting pretty silly.

11. When i lived in nor cal the best two names for the medical cannabis that i tried were:

Gold Dragon

Green Crack

(salmon creek was a different kind of name but the high wasn't great so not in the top two).

12. I was going to say Northern lights as well, or maybe ak-47. +rep on the synaesthesia idea :smoke:

13. I like trainwreck since everytime i have that weed or think about it, i imagine a giant weed train going full steam right into my brain causing a giant wreck filled with mayhem!

14. #54 Bud_Burner_420, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    thats a kick ass name ....... heard of it but never knew the crosses .............. and people quit makin stuff up seriously alaskan thuderfuck some1 prove that ...... that strain is real what r the crosses? put the crosses 2 the name that u heard of cuz its more realistic n more belieable cuz honestly a lot of this is made up not sayin u made it up but people who u heard it from just dont knoww hat there talkin about ... but most of these i heard of some i havent but i really wanna know how 2 cross 2 strains n try white russian cuz i would never find it i might find the name but its probably fake so i wanna know how 2 cross strains n try all these :D

15. #57 Dutch Kush, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009

Hahahaha. I thought the same fucking thing.

I always thought that Granddaddy Purp sounded like something I'd love to get my hands on.

16. Chemdawg sounds pretty awesome i think.

also this fairly new strain out, cheesus (god bud x cheese) always makes me chuckle

planewreck though being trainwreck and afghan kush is just too great

17. Green Crack
    Alaskan Thunderfuck
    Cheese

18. My prediction when entering this thread was that there will probably be a few people who will say alaskan thunderfuck, hopefully not, but fuck it I'm going to say it anyway.

Open thread, and the fifth word is alaskan thunderfuck

:smoke:

But yea, Alaskan Thunderfuck.