Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the coolest strain name?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bigpappyj, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sounds like a WWF name lol

2. I always thought that Purple Trainwreck sounded like an awesome bud.

3. ^word

4. My favorite bud is Planewreck. Trainwreck x Afghan Kush.

5. ^^^That sounds ill.

6. I laughed. :)
    +rep.

7. Kush.

I like strain names that actually sound like strain names. If I ever had the honor of naming a strain, I'd use scientific nomenclature. It would probably still end up as "Alaskan Thunderfuck," only in Latin!

8. my favorite stain and a unique strain...elvis...definitly describes the bud. the leaves on this dried trim bud look like his crazy hair style. i think thats where the name comes from :cool:

9. I've always been partial to the strain names that sound angry.

Alaskan Thunderfuck, Trainwreck, AK-47, that sort of thing.

10. ed rosenthal super bud doesnt it just roll of your toung...lol

11. God, Jesus vs Buddha, Jack Herer <self named bud? That's cool shit., AK47 <--The name alone makes you shivver!

12. The best strain I've come across was Obama

13. strawberry cough, sour disel, purple diesel, afghani rose

14. Hawaian snow, pineapple express, banana crack, underwater zibrafuck!

15. Dude have some respect for some of the people that have a little more knowledge, Probably a LOT more about marijuana.
    -rep

16. trainwreck.. describes the bud perfectly

17. D.A.D.T. - Don't Ask - Don't Tell

From a garden raid to retrieve some pre-owned genetics, circa 1988 in and around North San Diego County.

Grabbed and basically forgotten.

Peace

LumperDawgz

18. that sounds amazing