Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the coolest place you've been while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SP00NY, Jan 15, 2011.

1. There was this coolass abandoned building downtown that was like 15 stories tall, and then had a little 2 story tower on top of that. Me and some friends used to go there and spraypaint and just fuck around. It was pretty terrifying at night, there was some creepy shit in that building.

2. Go to the Boston Science Museum! So amazing! :rolleyes:

3. Jail lol so fucked up off some AK-48 i smiled in my mug shot...was in jail for small possession lmao i was sooo gonnneee

4. coolest place for me is anywhere in the magnificent mountains of Colorado summer or winter. number one tho is in Telluride, CO. sweet town and awesome 4X4 trails and sick hiking. blazed on the summit of Mount Wilson, out side of Telluride which is 14,246 feet. fucking epic.:hello::smoke:

5. A walk through the woods is always chill as hell.

6. On the roof of my elementary school. Brings back memories of the good ol' days :p:smoke:

7. Probably on my roof. I live in the city and when I get on my roof all you can see for miles and miles is lights from the houses and such. It's really beautiful and peaceful when you're baked off your ass. Getting back inside is the tricky part.. :p

8. #28 ganja1123, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    At Austin City Limits music festival....Deadmau5 and Muse were the highlights for me.

[​IMG]

9. Well the coolest place I have been was probably smoking a blunt at the grand canyon.

The most fun I have had was going to Disney World with my younger cousin. He knows I smoke weed even though he is only 12. It was so much fun going on rides with him baked out of my mind off of 3 weed brownies and consistant blunts all day.

10. both awesome shows! :smoke: did you make it to lcd soundsystem? they were my favorite by far.

coolest place i've been:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nah, I was at the very front of the Deadmau5 stage while LCD Soundsystem was on. That was when/where I blazed.

12. i bet the front was crazy man... we caught most of the show after lcd, but were pretty far away. was up front at bonnaroo - crazy :eek:

13. [​IMG]

BIG SUR! I love highway 1 , most breathtaking road I've been on. riding over this bridge really high is a trip too. Another part of the hwy 1 that is breathtaking is when you go north of the golden gate and you can see San Francisco in the distance.

14. In Colorado hiking up the mountains

or Florida, except the sun was blinding:cool: <I didn't have sunglasses

15. Up at high rock (official name lol) with my cousins. Its the highest point on the lake by my cottage, burnin a L on highrock is one of my best memories, mostly because of who was there rather than where we where.

16. Are you referring to in Colorado?

I did longs peak two years ago, shit was hard as fuck

17. Smoked a joint while on the skylift in gatlinburg,Tn nothing like having your feet dangling off a chair hundreds of feet above the smoky mountains.

18. Jamaica was actually the best place ive ever been high though.