Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the comedown?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheChillT, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hey Blades. I've just lost my virginity to mary jane. Ive only smoked twice, the first time I fell asleep. I think i am coming down from the second time, which was today. What are the symptoms of a comedown?

2. #2 hiphopanonymous?, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    just feel blah unmotivated tired thats all i can think of. when i first started my come downs would consist of just sleepin or major couch lock

3. In a nutshell, you feel tired and you want more (not in an addicted kind of way lol). :smoking:

4. Basiacally, you die.

5. ^^^ but right before you die, your legs and arms and body deflate and you sink into whatever your sitting on, and you slowly become more liquid, and then die

6. Oh Noes, I'm Dead :eek:

7. ^^^ no everyone on this site has managed to stay high and never die

8. you feel the walls coming in on themselves and you basically suffocate

9. Haha you've smoked twice but you have 119 posts here. I'll just think you did a hell of a lot of research before smoking, bravo. As for the comedown, I usually get tired, if its bed time I go to bed, if its the middle of the day I take a nap, and if I can't do either I suck it up and it passes. Try some caffeine if you need to.

10. lol'd at some of those and know i know im sober and i love the low tolerance i can smoke a piece of bud the size of a popcorn kernel and get BAKED :bongin:

11. TONS of research lol and it took a while to find a good connect

12. i wouldn't go as far as to call it a come down even...IDK about you guys but all i feel is not high, and in a few hours I might be a bit more tired.

If you ever feel like your high is wearing off, then simply pack another bowl :)

13. thats pretty much what it is for me its not bad at all

14. haha that made me laugh, use an addictive, possibly fatal, substance to take care of the comedown from a completely harmless and not addictive substance lol

15. ikr! low tolerance kicks ass!!

16. you melt/deflate into the couch just like the commercial. dont you watch tv?

17. ha ha ha, I was really stoned one time, and I actually thought a had become part of my couch. That was a great night. :smoke:

18. If caffeine has a comedown use weed to fight it. I dunno about caffeine I can't have it :(

Sammy