What is the closest you've ever gotten to being busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DanielleAlex87, Jun 27, 2008.

1. I would have to say MINE was a couple years ago. I was 15 at the time and I was spending Saturday night at my house with my friend T. Well me and T had been smoking 3 days in a row before that, and just ran out of weed. It was about midnight, and I had made a call to our usual dealer (lives right down the street) and his phone was off. Fuck. So we keep asking around, and this REALLY shady dealer, let's call him L, decides to come drop off a sac, keep in mind it's about 3AM now. He FINALLY arrives at 4am, and we get the weed. Now here, I should have noticed that the weed WASN'T in a bag, was purpleeee, and smelled funny. But, I didn't, was just in glee over all the weed. So anyway, me and T go sit RIGHT outside my dad's room, smokinh and giggling and such. Not only did the weed taste funny, but it sparkled and smelled funny when you smoked it. I was pretty fucked, we did about 5 bowls in a row. So we go inside, and I'm sketched about my backyard because it's scary. So we look around my small room, and our eyes both land on one thing: the closet. Not only is the closet TINY, but it's going to smell my room (which was right enxt to my dads) up. So anyway, we go in the closet and do 5 more bowls, at this time, I can't really function, keep blacking out, and couldn't talk. Right then, MY DAD WALKS IN. We had just gotten out of the closet, and the smoke was flowing out. Uh oh. And he looked at me, and said " go to bed its 5 am... " and just walked away and came back two hours later and took us to ihop :smoke:

2. Lukey fuck! Those stories are funny to talk about again when your baked how close you got to geting caught ;).

3. Duh I'm baked right now :smoke:

4. The closest I've ever gotten was getting pulled over by 2 county sheriff cars, out in the middle of the boonies, after smoking mad bowlage with a few friends.

Also had some other things on me that are slightly more illegal than weed.

Cop says "Mind if I look around the vehicle?"

I have a slight heart attack.
    The reason they're up there is because they're looking for someone who was shooting off guns and fireworks (not us), so I tell him "Let me roll down my windows for ya and you can shine your flashlight in and see there's no guns or fireworks in here"

Cop looks at me funny for a second, and then proceeds to do as I said and peeks through the window with his flashlight.

As he was giving me back all our ID's, I accidentally ashed my cigarette into the wind and it blew all over his uniform. He didn't look pleased. :hide:

5. My closest call had to be one time we got followed by a cop then he pulled us over. Me and my friend were in the back seat and were smoking hitter rod after hitter rod. The car wreaked of pot so bad. Turns out the cop pulls us over, I told the chick driving to roll down the window not open the door. She opens the door and the cop sticks his head in, I know he fucking smelled the weed. He starts taking her license, and I was being kind and polite so I offered him my ID. He took it and scanned it. I was like he is going to ask us to step out of the car. Turns out he didn't and told us to be safe and left.

Not really the closest call ever, but I'd like to keep it that way.

6. The closest I came to getting busted was on the way down to the beach me and my friends were smoking a joint when all of a sudden I hear sirens and look in my mirror to see a cop. My friends stashed everything and I told my friend to pull out his cigarettes. The cop came to the window and my eyes were fucked but I looked him in the eyes anyways. He looked like he knew what was up and then spotted he my friends cigarettes and went about giving me a speeding ticket. He walked back to his car and i let out a sigh of relief. As we were pulling away I looked down and saw the ash that had been in my lap the whole time.

7. The closest i've ever gotten to being busted is when I got busted. Can't get any closer than that :D

8. I got busted.

9. I've been busted before but heres my almost busted story.

Me and my buddy were drinkin at his house lets call him E. So we take about 10 shots in a good 20 minutes just to get a good buzz going and he gets a call to go sell a bag down at the local park so we pack up his stuff (half oz, scale, little cig tin filled with spliffs).

So we get to the park sell the bag and immediatly head over to the playground to chill on the swings and smoke our own joints. As we both light up our joints a cop pulls into the park parking lot the car that we sold the bag too was still sitting there. The cop busts out his spot light just tells him to get lost and it was too late to be parked at a public park so they drove off and were just sitting on the swings still.

The parked car leaves and the cop was lookin like he was about to follow when we saw his spotlight start to pan the field and the park we were at. We both immediatly ran to the tube slide and literally dove into it. The cop held the spotlight on the slide for a few seconds and then turned it off and continued on his rounds.

Close call in my book

10. I too have been busted before, but my almost busted story's more exciting

At the time I was in rehab classes, getting tested randomly, due to my previous arrest, so smoking was out of the picture. Coke, on the other hand was a different story. I only had to go mondays and tuesdays, so that left me a few days to do whatever.

This happened right around when i was supposed to graduate from the program, so if anything happened, I would've been FUCKED. It would've been my second offense, and I was close enough to being 18 that I probably could have been charged as an adult. Anyways, my friend just got done picking up some bud, and we were on our way to get an 8 ball. We met up with this shady dude I had never met, and i was weary handing him so much money which, at the time, was a lot to me.
    My friends reassured me they knew him, and they even trusted him enough to let him take their car to go get it, so the dealer wasn't sketched out.

We waited in the local bakery, looking like complete fools looking around at bread and such for a half hour, when finally he came back. My heart lept for joy, because finding this stuff is pretty hard in this town, especially if its legit. So everyone takes a few congratulatory bumps, and I, being in the back seat, am last. So i'm sitting there holding the baggie, and my dumbass friend pulls into an intersection when the light's yellow. He hesitates, while everyone's screaming go go go its about to turn red. So the kid goes, there's no other option really.

As he's turning we pass not one, but TWO cops going in the opposite direction, as soon as this happened i knew we were fucked. The blue and reds turned on and everyone started trippin. They were all yelling at me to toss it, but it was broad daylight and I knew I couldn't get away with it. so i rushed and stuffed it under the sole of my shoe.

When the cops came they went through the normal procedure, do you know why we pulled you over, where are you going, blah blah blah. After looking at all of our I.D.'s and realizing everyone but one of the five people in the car had been arrested on drug charges, he knows something was up.

Before the cops had gotten to the window I told the kid do NOT allow them to search, they dont have a good reason, and i don't wanna go to jail lol. So after the cops searches every one of us, what do you think the kid does? CONSENTS TO A SEARCH! when he knew his friends bag of weed was sitting in the center console. I was a little relieved, because i knew he wasnt going to be searching me while he was searching the car so for now i was good.

As all of this was happening, one of my bestfriends, who know what i was doing at the time, drove by and proceeded to call me about 30 times to find out what was going on. but the cops were too busy tearing the kids car up to notice. So they finally found the weed, and the driver, for some strange reason, took the blame. Later that night the kid who's weed it was tried to go to the jail and say it was his, but the one who got in trouble wouldn't let him. I'm positive if the cops wouldnt have found that weed, they would have searched us more intensely, everyone was shaking when they pulled us over, and we all had different stories. Plus I heard them calling for back up and K-9 as soon as the kid consented to a search of his vehicle.

As soon as it was all over I went to a party and proceeded to do a gram to myself, and share one with the people around me. What a night.

11. Was at a highschool football game, went across the street to the middle school, where it was quit dark, and no one around to Drink segrams 7 and smoke ganja ( mind you we where all 15-17 ) well, we where sitting on bleachers, and turn around in the distance we see 2 cops with flashlights, and in front we see 1 cop with flashlights..

Well, my buddys where going to all run in different directions, i calmed them down and told them to just relax and let them come ( i mean the situation we where in - we couldnt have gotten far we where boxed in )

So they came, spoke with us, we had our shit just laying there..... Cop asks us whos pipe it was, no one took the blame, he said its all good, throws it on the floor, breaks it -

Other cop pours our alchohol and they tell us to have a good night and kick us off the property..

Whew.

12. haha same

13. Other than actually being busted, I was with a couple people from work who had hooked me up with their dealer. We had another half o to deliver to this other guy we work with. The driver's an idiot so we sat at a 4-way stop out in the middle of nowhere for about 15-20 minutes cause she's afraid she's gonna get lost if she goes anywhere, even though I know where the fuck we are. Anyway, dude finally shows up and brought a knife to cut the baggies open (they were wrapped in duct tape about a million times over). Next thing we know there's another car coming down the road toward us so he bolts off. We do the same. Didn't take the cop too long to catch up to us, but the very second I knew it was a cop I shoved my half o in my underwear. Long story short, both of the people I was with were charged (D.U.I. and posession) and I didn't get shit. But I had to spend about 5 or 6 hours with 2 baggies of weed on my crotch. I would've been fucked had I been charged. I'm already on probation. That was my warning to never participate in a sketchy situation ever again.

I then lit up a big fat j to celebrate when I got home.

14. Never had any close calls with the piggies.

*knocks on wood*

15. Well back when my dad didn't know I smoked I was setting on the couch in my room smoking a 2liter grav with 2 friends. I'm up to hit so milk it up and clear it and right than my door nob starts to spin... I ditch the grav between the coffee table (got it setting in a tea pitcher so dont need a sink/tub) and us so u can see it unless you walk all the way around the table. About 1 second after that my dad walks in and proceeds to talk to us for about a min... All I can do is shake my head and try not to choke out on this big ass hit im still holding in... He left and I let out a fully ghosted grav hit and proceed to die coughing... lol

16. shit these are some crazy ass stories..

Merfolk- good call on staying there.. running only makes it worse.. once at a party my buddy arrived right after the cops came, and walks literally right into him with two 40's in his hands. the cop called him an idiot to walk up to a cop with beer in his hand and just made him pour it out, then procceded to tell us how he was a kid once..

you gotta love nice cops man.

17. Two years ago, my junior year I smoked every day at school, there was an abandoned house we had been going to. We had a bong setup there and everything, the cops raided the house one day, I was able to get out of the upstairs window, onto the roof and then run onto the school campus, my heart was racing.

18. finally a thread i can relate to:D..........this one night i wanted to smoke really badly and my dealer was out.......i live in a town where theres always people on the streets so i decided to walk around and ask people if they had anything...........i came across these three kids rolling a blunt and asked them if they could get any weed..........they told me that they just sold there last bag but i was more then welcome to join them and smoke.......WOOT:hello:.......saved by the bell.......so were walking down the street smoking a two blunts and we take a left or somthing down a side street.........right as we get to the corner a cop pulls up behind us.......im in mid hit looking the other way......and the cop goes what are you guys doing out this late......and procedes to do what every other cop does and shines his light in our eyes while im holding the blunt in my hand down by my side....as he goes to get outta his car he turned and looked the other way for a split second....thats when i droped the blunt and smooshed it under my foot......he had to of smelled the weed....but he just let us go....totally killed my buzz on a really lucky and unlucky night........

19. oooo and one more......okay i was on my way home from a pretty cool outdoor party.....stoned and drunk as helll i decided to roll a joint in my friends car......as soon as i finished rolling it cops pulled us over.....the cop comes up to my window an shines his light in.....then he asks me "whats that on your lap son" i was like "Ashes" (lmao) he was like "!Green ashes!" then he told me to step out of the car he asked me if i had anything on me and if i told him the truth he would let me go....and of course i had like two grams of freshly purchased mids in one of my pockets........so i told him what i had and long story short he let us go with no strings attached............!!!!!!!!

20. i've gotten busted at least 3 times within the past 6 months and my parents are crazy.