Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the black and yellow thing???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lgn0213, Jan 26, 2011.

1. So I always get good bud now and I saw this weird thing? Like a seed was there but is was yellow and black shell. I haven't smoked it.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a bug..

3. Looks to be some type of demon.

4. It almost looks like a bug to be honest, I've never seen a seed that looked that mangled

5. looks like a bug to me sir

6. Then you never saw my ballsack after I blew it up with a can of gas. That was some mangled seed right there.

7. its Wiz khalifa!!!!!

no really if its a seed and its just that color all is fine, except that theres seeds in it... :smoke:

8. def or bug , parasite or seed.

9. Bug most likely, I wouldnt smoke it tho x]

10. That aint no damn seed. Thats most definatly a bug. Click the zoom in and you can even see its pinchers. Seeds dont have pinchers.

11. HOLY FUCK! IT WAS A BUG! just the shell at least I'll have some pics in a min.

12. There the it's shell and some of the rest of the batch

Attached Files:

13. if i found that creature in my bud, i'd be skeptic to smoke the rest of the stash....

inspect yO bud better next time you buy!

14. Thats a yellow jacket wasp head. How the hell did that get in there?

15. Why? Where are those things from?

16. its how wiz got his inspiration

17. I'd smoke it just don't make edibles....ya i went there

what do you think the odds are there are more bug parts ?

18. Wasp head FTW, how the fuck? :eek:

19. Lol, that would freak me the fuck out

20. Wow, that is really weird to find that in your bud.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Probably an honest mistake. I don't think he purposefully decapitated a wasp and put it's head in your stash