What is the biggest yield you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tokin'Tiger, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Word to digging holes!! I do about the same thing, but most my plants go from a 5 gal bucket to the ground. Something about the Maine topsoil, plants absolutely love it. As long as when you water you keep your ph around 7 because Maine soil is pretty acidic from all the pines. This year the plants that I left in buckets were no comparison to the plants that were in the ground, as far as being green and healthy goes. The buckets do fine but you just have to feed the shit out of them.

Anyways, I was counting on getting at least 11lbs this year after it was said and done. But that has gone out the window since I got busted!!!!! Last year I only had 10 solid plants and ended up 9 lbs of very nice herb. Not sure what the strain is exactly, I get it from a buddy of mine that does all my breeding. It is a Indica dom but has quit a bit of Sativa. It is an amazing high!

Don't go too big man, this year I had, what the police says, 47 plants. I think it is more like 27 plants. Just having that many is an absolute ton of work! To me it is all fun work! I dumped every ounce of energy in those babies only to have them ripped out in 45 mins!! But what i mean is if you go guerilla and have around 50 plants, you better have things all planned out to the T. Watering being the biggest factor for me. I used to keep a tank out in the woods and haul buckets out to fill it. This took place every week once they are mature!

The moral is DO NOT substitute quantity for quality. We are only capable of doing so much until you are just completely overwhelmed!

Peace and Pot

2. No giving it an enforced rest this year - had to take Mrs Fly on a cruise when I should have been planting, so missed the start. But will be back with a vengeance next year, with a real early start in March, and I will have 6 plants this time. Got lots of seed left from 2005.

3. Thanks for the advice man. I see what you are saying. I'd be better off with what you had with the ten plants (nine pounds you got :eek::smoke:) rather than a bunch of small ones. Yeah I'll try not to get too eager and get in over my head. That sucks you got busted. How did it happen?

Thanks again, TT

4. Hey Everyone -

Last year (2006) my yield was 83.3 oz or dry/cured bud.... This year with a few more plants and a much better growing season (so far anyway) I hope to yield between 175oz - 250oz!! (mostly because I had less male plants in my ratio this year! - I got lucky!!) Anyway - We will see how it all turns out in a few weeks.....

ONLY 45 days until harvest time!! (and only 120 days until Christmas!!)

Kisses -
    Hott

HOTTBODY'S SUMMER GROW 2007 -->
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/157407-hottbodys-summer-outdoor-grow-2007-a.html

5. Wow, again I am amazed at the yields people are getting:smoke:. Thanks for the post Hottbody, it was cool to see all the pictures of your plants.:D Good Luck with the rest of the grow and the harvest!:cool:

Thanks, TT