Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the big deal about Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Only had mids once but it was a good experience to get the stereotypical high of hysterical laughing, munchies, super confusion, etc.

With that being said, I'd much rather get dat dankity dank.

2. Nah, its all water under the bridge. I do kind of regret taking it back now, but he was cool with it. Nothing humbles you, like remembering that it could have been schwag. Ewwwwwww.

3. It's cool man. We know you are hard.

Attached Files:

4. it's mike and mike, back and better than ever!

5. He is a bitch

Why get into your dealers face just because you've fucked over your tolerance.

6. #46 trazyfilth, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Youre a fucking retard mids are the best thing if you dont want to spend $20 a g which i myself would smoke in one day so that would be straight up a waste of my money and time. i would much rather get a quarter of high mids $40 and make it last and id still be getting high evertime you prob bought some shitty ass shwag which would explain why you didnt feel anything. or youre just not smoking correctly.

7. lol at this thread

OP now "kinda regrets" he didn't take it back

If i was your dealer I would not refund you when you already smoked some...were you really thinking you were gonna get the same high with the same amount.

You returned them before you smoked the right amount

lol

8. Yea but there was no need to get in his face about it, and he knew that they weren't as strong, so no need to be a dick.

9. What so you expect, ita good what the price is. Lucky that your dealer is such a cool dude and gave you a refund.

10. i know dude if i were his dealer and he got in my face whenever he already knew what he was buying and smoked some out of the bag then comes back demanding a refund plus being pissed and angry id prob beat the holy shit right outta him.

11. wow a refund after choosing to buy it?

When I was flipping I had a elbow of some kush that hermied. So it was pretty dank but had seeds like mids. I told this one dude and even had him blaze a test so I didn't hear any bitching. He picked up a couple Os and called me an hour later saying he couldn't move it and wanted to return it. A simple "sure, but I will never answer your call again" got it through to him that he got himself in that situation.

12. go on a T break man, sounds like you need it.

13. i just smoked a fuggin mids roach by accident. found it on my dresser and mixed it with some dank roaches. got a blast of midies to the dome

14. I probably 5 grams a day on average and to be honest mids isnt even that bad as long as theres a decent amount of thc on it. obviously id way rather get killer stuff but thats not always available and id way rather just get some pretty good mids then spend hours looking for killer bud.

15. you smoke 5 g's a day....but say it isnt that bad?

16. thats like 5 joints maybe 10 if you roll em with half g's. also mids has more cannabanoids than THC.

17. Wow, thats not good...

18. this guy obviously isnt a good dealer , maybe he wanted to be honest an keep you coming back but you sound like a novice ida called the mids chron an sold it to yah an jacked up the price then when you come to my door all advertising that your a dumbass you coulda caught a clip full .

sike im not that violent but still

19. I smoked dank like 100% of the time then I went to my cousins house and he had mids. Smelt like weed tasted like weed but just didn't get me high

20. Mids suck if you smoke it, but it's good for edibles. I just bought a half oz the other day so I could chow down on some firecrackers. Worked good and it didn't rape my wallet.