What is the better alternative?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamesboo, Aug 31, 2019.

1. #1 Jamesboo, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Hi , due to a being away from my property for one night and an old bulb blowing whilst I wasn't here, my friend who I do my bits with pissed me off because I came home to 2 extension strips plugged into a fan and t5 so Business must cease immediately.. It's my home and regardless I think it's a piss take , I've got to chop at 8 1/2 weeks as after a fight with probation im due a home visit in about 3 weeks

Anyhow, i won't be growing after this until January next year, I was going to ask if it's better to self spec and buy all the bits now from all the different places, or is it better to buy all at once? I ask because I self specced ok with his money I just brought what I wanted and it turned out okayish but I didn't know about the narrow 1.2x0.6 ds secret jardin tent for veg and I didn't know about 1.2x2.4 or the other way around but they are narrow and exceed my 1m an 1.5m which is square in a narrow room so I've learnt what i need to know with his money he can take it back and 50%. and to fuck it he's insulted me I've wrinced his out I'll self spec my own now? LOL

2. Well I'm going to turn 1 percent troll and bump this thread.. Is that trolling? Hope so lol

3. You would probably get more replies if your post was understandable.

4. Shew, like 4 sentences? I’m lost... best advice, do what feels right