What is the bet pot that you personally have smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by live_die_toke, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Not what people say lol. Just curious

2. my friend calls it fruity pebbles. its just a bunch of strains mixed

3. When I get more than a few types of dank I always mix. Mixes are better than any straight strain I've smoked.

4. The shit was called Trash Plant. They said it was a train wreck and hash plant mix. idk what any of that was but it got me ripped off one hit.

5. green crack, or blue dream

6. Thats also one of the best iv ever smoked.:smoke:

7. Northern Lights and Super Silver Haze.

Oh and Cali Kush...wow....didn't even recognize my neighborhood when I smoked that :eek:

8. Some of the tastiest weeds I've ever had are Super Silver Haze, Afghoo, and any purple strain. MMMMMM purps. :yummy:

9. I'm a huge fan of OG kush and purple never fails either.

10. where can i find stuff like this. like which part of the US

11. #11 Royksopp, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    It depends on the growers in your neighborhood/city/w/e lol. The cali buds I get from my cousin that's an hour north. She doesn't deal she just know the right connects....and that's what every stoner needs to do...find the right people!! The other weed mentioned was in my area :)

If you truly want to know what you're getting...you either need to know the grower personally or get the bud from a dispensary.

12. ya same here but i will also have to throw in romberry, and super lemon haze

13. Purple urkle and blue dream

14. kuush, green crack, grand daddy master purple kush

15. Anyone want to send me some of this stuff? Shit. Not of that around here : (.

16. 2 months back..i live in an area where dank is scarce but can be gotten but heady is rare. so i call my dank connection and i want to get an eighth for 55 as usaul and he tells me dudes got some fukin chron or sumthin and its gonna run me 70 an eighth. at first i was like damn a little pricey for me but he reassured me that it was completly worth it. so i didnt want to but i needed some good bud and had enuf $ so i agreed. he came to my house with the eighth bout an hour or two later with the eighth and when he rolled down his window i immediatly smelled it, then he pulled it out his pocket and then i really smelled it. when i went inside i went straight to my room to exam it. when i took it out the bag i see white. i mean like covered in every spec with trichs. you could see the neon green and small areas ofpurple on the bud but over it all was just this white haze of trichs so you couldnt really see the actuall color of the bud except under direct light. i had to make this eighth last so i didnt smoke big amounts of it, i mean damn 1 decent hit would have me good fo 3 hours and im a heavy smoker. the most i did smoke at once though was a bowl to myself that i wud say prolly weighed .4 to .6 but after the second hit i coughed every toke. 15 minutes after i was lying in my bed and (this was no doubt some dominatly indica) began having these pulsating waves of just awesomeness flowing through me. i mean it was comparable to the body high i would feel the first few times i got high. sory bout the wall of text but just had to share. im sure some of you will say "i would never pay more than 60 an eighth" but it was worth every goddamn penny!

17. Best bud I've ever smoked? I have about 3 different "strains" that I honestly can't decide, It would have to be a tie between...

- Fluffy ____ Haze (I don't remember the exact name, just that it was some type of haze that some old hippie smoked up my friends and I with. It knocked me on my ASS, and after a few bowls going around I ended up just passing out. One of the greatest nights in my very early smoking days

-Chocolate Kush/Chunk (actually smelled like chocolate, burned slow and smooth and packed a powerful punch. 2 bowls fucked up me and my girl for the entire night! We got this stuff off some random hippie kids we met that were all tripping on ____, I wish we could find it again :(

-Super Lemon Kush (strong and skunky with a sweet/sour taste, this stuff got me and my friend high as a kite on the one occasion that we got an awesome deal for an eighth of it... cant wait til my guy gets a new connect for it.

of course, classic kb and sour D are always good, but these 3 buds are definitely the best I've ever smoked in my 5 years of smoking :smoke:
    Let's hear some more guys!

18. Cali Mist. Wonderful strain, perfect for tunes, clears my mind. :smoke:

19. Afgoo, green crack, and bubba kush

the first time i ever smoked was at this studio in east oakland this was the stickiest weed i have ever seen after i took tha weeed out i stuck the bag to the wall i dont know what it was but it was by far the best

20. #20 g98VW, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    I had a quarter pound of Trainwreck X GDP that I sware was deadly, you couldn't take a hit without coughing. Also, we could never finish a 0.7g blunt between 2 people.

EDIT: Here is 1oz (28g) -wish i had a better camera..

click for bigger frostier pics
    Trainwreck.JPG
    Trainwreck (4).jpg