Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best weed you have ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed 4:20, Jan 30, 2010.

1. My guy juss picked up some sweet n sour kuch from his dealer I think its OG KushxBlueberry haze and it is thee most bomb budd i've ever had mann.

2. Haha beat me to it.

It's so cliche to but it's true, that stuff will rock you.

3. some skywalker og, me and my friends smoked a blunt of that and i went crosseyed for the night. sadly i had to talk to my mom and sister in person like 30 minutes after getting fucked up

4. me and my friend got some white rhino. damn dude, we were skiing and i just kept forgetting where i was, and it was just definetly the chillest most relaxing high.

5. Headband by FAR. I got it over summer and was so sticky that if you put it between your hands and rubbed them together it would string up the width of your hand instead of breaking up...never been that high any other time.

6. This organic OG Kush. oh my god.......it was like smoking fresh air. nothing else has ever come close.

7. and i also like trainwreck for that "I just got hit by a fucking train, man" feeling.

8. My Favorite is some homegrown Sativa. That Herb is magical! Sativa is way underrated imo. Indica is for Wiz Khalifa fanboys.:smoke:

9. white widow for sure

10. really...my own Widow...1st med grow....Mind melting......!

11. Had some shit called "Strawberry Cough" once, and omg.

I have NEVER been more high in my life. Once I took just 1 hit outta the pipe, I was gone. Seriously. Shit was amazing.