Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best weed you have ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed 4:20, Jan 30, 2010.

1. QFT, Bubba Kush is legit.

2. its very nice, got a mixed 1/4 of it and the super lemon haze. the lemon smells like lemonade and the fruit like the gum

3. By far the bost strains I have smoked are OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Champagne and Juicy fruit

4. champagne?

5. the homie is on deck with some, its all crystally and shittt, got that bubba smell. most fire dro i smoked was some skywalker og

6. i have to say blue dream hands down, i've only been smoking for a year and a half, but out of all the strains i've had it gave me the most exquisite experience

7. some purple shit or some homegrown strawberry cough

the purple stuff was free, smoked a fat bowl out of it, then a big toke out of a bong

8. blue dream sounds like some good bud

9. This man knows what's up.

As for me, top 5 in order are probably:

Blue Dream
    Blueberry
    Banana Crack
    Lavender
    Snowcap

10. I like the weed that my dealer didn't give a name to make me buy it.

Seriously.

Homegrown.

Not trying to be a dick but strains are normally bunk shit and I enjoy smoking a friend's homegrown more than anything. Uplifts me just to know who grew it, how it was grown, etc.

11. I dont even know what this was called and I ain't ever seen anything else like it, it was pure black and sticky as hell, you would think it was schwag from the color but it wasnt

12. mango kush grown hydropinicly. i paid a good amount but 1 bowl and i was gone.

13. master kush or some nice super skunk

14. um, there was this weed i once smoked when i was 13 i think at school, and i waa in spanish class so the teacher was talking spanish to me and i thought i was a mexican for a second but i cant speak spanish.

15. Alaskan Thunderfuck, just amazing.

16. I can't say because my guess is all the names I get are fake...but I had this strawberry cough in a joint with my friend, it really did smell like strawberries, shit was insane I was straight fucked for awhile, only time a commercial freaked me out.

I also had this lemon-y smelling/tasting stuff that raped me but I was also kind of drunk so I don't count that.

17. Super Lemon Haze. 2008 Cannabis Cup winner.

18. Lavender, Sour Diesel, or Purple Urkel

19. My absolute favorite bud is Thunder Kush hands down. I've been to the mother land (aka Amsterdam) and almost none of their shit compares to the Thunder K. I tried to smoke as many of the premium strains in amsterdam and only a few really made me say "DAMN.... That shit beats American weed!"

Amnesia was Amsterdam's best weed. Crazy mindfuck high. Northern lights is pretty damn good and is a personal favorite after the TK and Amnesia. I really think White Widow is overrated. I've got a buddy growing White Widow Max and it's pretty similar to Amsterdam's White Widow but I still don't get on my knees and praise him for growing that...

20. couldnt agree more to that, lovein that lavender