Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best weed you have ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed 4:20, Jan 30, 2010.

1. poisonberry sounds amazing

2. super lemon haze or juicy fruit. got a mixed bag awesome

3. Juicy fruit? That sounds pretty nice.

4. that it does

5. i dont know exactly what it was. but it was amzing. it had the most intense mental high i have ever felt, i closed my eyes to sleep and felt like i was in a catoon/comic book

6. Haha yeah, it was a very strong cerebral high that didn't creep on you. It just kind of smacked you after a really long toke. It was like somebody slapped you across the face and time seemed a lot slower than on normal weed. It was a lot easier to imagine a different place, too. It was a borderline hallucination. The only downside is the strong paranoia.

-Leaf :smoking:

7. god damn i definitely need to try to get some bud like that

8. like a cartoon? holy shit man

9. the best stuff is the stuff I can get. I dont remember all the highs i can remember all the fun times.

My motto. The best weed is the weed you got.

10. qft...

11. Trinity.

/thread.

12. #52 Gerald92, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    white widow wasnt that amazing to me. sure it was good, but not as good as-
    lemon kush
    pineapple kush
    bubba kush

two bowls of lemon + two bowls of pineapple made me roll around on the floor laughing for 30 minutes, something thats never happened to me any other times. my firend also told me when he smoked lemon kush it made him like just walk around on the sidewalk slapping his stomach and go "aharaharahar...i cant stop!" for a while. shit is beast.

13. Yeah man, it was great. I wish I knew what it was so I could go try and find more. It was probally the most intense close eye visuals I have ever experienced

14. #54 Ragga, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    what I believe to be sour diesel.
    enjoyed it a lot.
    its the only identifiable strain that I've smoked.

a friend gave me a small nug of blueberry something or another and that was a pretty nice high too.

when you're parafuckinsailin after 3 pulls, you know ya got good shit.

and this:

15. if you ever find out what it is let me know cuz theres a thing down here called the blueberry festival and like everyone comes even people from mexico so it would more then likely be lingering around and everyone has weed when there at it

16. 3 pulls man and you were stoned must of been some nice bud i know im stating the obvious but holy shit

17. I would have to say bubblegum kush or Northern Lights are the best I've tried. Sweet tooth is up there, but I don't remember a damn thing from either of the two times I tried it XD

18. It was a G-13 ripoff, but my fucking god it got me high. I got it cheaper than usual because I gave my dealer a bunch of shit for calling his weed G-13 when its not.

19. It's a tie between SSH (Super Silver Haze) and GDP (Grand Daddy Purp)
    They were both wake n bake's to. So..... great. The high's were unlike anything I have ever done in my life.:D

20. Some local grown that was sold to me as "Sour Diesel". Probably not the real deal but this bud got me so god damn high. The only word I can use to describe the high I got from it is "hyperspace". Crept up on you like a mofo

[​IMG]