Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best way to...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I meant early like in the morning. Manana doesn't just mean tomorrow dude. Look it up.
    Glad it's so easy to make you laugh. You must be simple-minded.

2. That also means morning.

3. yeah man i reacon itd feel better to just go to school sober then come home after a shit stressful day at school and smoke would be way more relaxing

4. Damn most answers on here are complete shit! Don't tell the kid how to live his life or be a dick on the forums. All he wants is answers not your personal option on how he's "trashy".

But honestly, I'd go with a Vape (Might be a lot but I heard they're worth it).
    Or look up Firecrackers (1 serving edible)
    And of course you could just go with a pipe and keep it in your car and smoke in the mornings and lunch if you want too.
    I just used to load a couple bowls in the morning then smoked at lunch if I wanted more.
    (Just don't go to school too blazed where you think your teacher is a monster).

5. fuck what all these guys are saying GET HIGH before school if thats what you wanna do .. but to answer your question if i was you i'd invest in a bong. a couple rips from the bong is gonna get you through the whole day,

6. Honestly this is the how it should go.
    1. Wake up to a fat green pack ready to go in the bong
    2. Eat an edible for breakfast
    3. Face a blunt on the way to school
    4. Go to the bathroom every period and hit vapes
    5. Smoke a gram however you want to at lunch
    6. Repeat 4 until schools over
    7. Schools over so now you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do

Do this and you will be high as fuck all day errday

7. No, it's also morning. LOL. Spanish correction fail.

8. Yea it's not the best idea to get high during school, I would smoke only on weekends to be safe.

9. My highschool was literally down the block from me I would roll up a jay the night before school then on my walk there in the morning light it up, it was great.

10. Smoke a j in the morning. Feels nice.

11. #31 KangarooBunny, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    I didn't know it also meant morning.

You could simply laugh along with me? ;)

I didn't realize I had said anything so offensive that it warranted a low-jab.

Leave it to me to get called out for laughing on a marijuana community board.

12. OP you from Ontario?

13. I would just use my MFLB, but i don't usually bring that to school... a joint in the morning and a nice vape when i come home is good enough for me.

14. lol

Everyone's so super serious because spanish is srz bznz.

15. [quote name='"KangarooBunny"']

rofl blaze in the tomorrow?[/quote]

Mañana also means morning lol.

And guys its the first day of school were going do abunch of ice breaker bull shit. I'm going high lol. And my friends are crazy mofos, apparently were smoking 8 Js. All in the morning though haha

16. although i got baked every morning and every day at lunch with my friends, I dont encourage it

just save it for after its over and all your work n shits done, then sitting down to get baked feels so much better because of the personal gratification :)

17. Alright well I did it today lol. Personally, I love it. Just feels so good being stoned in school around all those people. It's really enjoyable. I'll definitely do it some more , but imma keep it to a minimum because I don't want to be confused or anything while were actually learning.