Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best way to...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Sep 2, 2012.

1. What is the best way to get high during school. School starts on tuesday and i need the best way to get high and stay high during school. my school is 6 hours long. i looked into getting a vaporizer but i dont want to spend the money on one.

P.S. - i am 18. my mom made me do kindergarten twice cause one of her friend said it makes u smarter lol.

2. how can i make a single edible? like not a whole batch of brownies.

3. Thats trashy dude. Grow up. Go to school sober to get an education. Smoke at night.

4. yo, he can do what he wants its his life

5. Look up firecrackers.

6. One question: do you feel smarter?

7. dont get high in school man. i know it sucks but once its over you'll realize how important it was. unless your a senior and its like the last month before summer. save it as a nice way to relax AFTER school

8. Hey man if you're gonna do kindergarten twice to be smarter, why not also go to school sober to be smarter?

I'll never understand people that get high for class, have fun being unsuccessful later on! I don't care what anyone says no matter how well you function while high you will not do better in school high, and you certainly won't remember what you've learned when it comes time to apply it in the work place.

9. Never said it wasnt.

10. Really dude?
    Can't wait til after school?
    N if that^s so, then why can't you jus blaze in the manana before school and then again at lunch break, why u gota be smokin all day? c'mon man it's 6 fucking hours, I personally could stay high all thru the school day off 1 morning bowl and 1 lunch bowl, that's 3 hours per bowl which is very feasible as long as you got chronic tree.

11. rofl blaze in the tomorrow?

12. trashy? harsh opinion. you can surely get an education while stoned. i went to school a couple times stoned and it didn't affect my learning ability negatively. if anything, it made me more interested and productive

13. Jankem is your only option

14. He means morning smart ass

15. Relax yourself with a nice blunt to reward yourself of the hard work you have done in kindergarten.

16. Good thing you told me that. It would have kept me up all night, wondering what he meant!

17. [quote name='"smokeythedogg"']What is the best way to get high during school. School starts on tuesday and i need the best way to get high and stay high during school. my school is 6 hours long. i looked into getting a vaporizer but i dont want to spend the money on one.

P.S. - i am 18. my mom made me do kindergarten twice cause one of her friend said it makes u smarter lol.[/quote]

Kill your mother

18. coming from a formal high school stoner, just wake and bake. Your high will ware off but being sober in school is not so bad. theres other things to focus on like your education, friends, and girls....Just burn again when you go back home. But, sometimes i did use to burn at lunch but i had a car.