Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to use MMJ to treat Staph Infection

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cmooreinla, May 31, 2016.

1. My father is 75, diabetic, and got a staph infection 2 years ago. He was in the hospital for 2 months. Since then, every 2 months it comes back. He has a place on his upper leg/groin that drains. The doctors just have him take antibiotics- (Clindamycin) and after about 2 weeks it dries up. 2 months later, it happens again.
    This has taken such a toll on his health. The antibiotics alone make him sick.
    I have used medical marijuana for years and know how much it helps me for pain & muscle spasms. I have been researching alternative staph infection treatments and found a few reports of marijuana killing staph.

Has anyone had experience with this?
    What would be the best way to treat with MMJ (oil, salve, ingesting or applying directly to the wound) ?
    Thanks to anyone who can help.