Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to use hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mandagio, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Hello everyone! The thing is that I got an 8th of california orange and 1 gram of this hash my dealer was selling at 16$ per gram, since it was pretty cheap i decided to get it. And I realized it was a pretty good hash, extremely potent i must say. 

So the question is the following, should i light this hash alone or should i pop a bit on top of my dank? Also, everything has to last until next friday when i pick up my next order.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. eat a half gram.

3. Make sure you don't directly light the hash, you need to hover the flame close enough to get it bubbling but not on fire, this works best when you have bud as a base for the hash to melt over

4. If you want the 8th and your hash to last until next friday, you should pack bowls of the cali orange and sprinkle little pieces of hash on the bowl. This will get you a good high, and conserve your weed. Sprinkle like .2 of the hash on each bowl

5. In the country I live it is very common people mixing hash with tobacco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Good idea guys, thanks for the advice. Most likely i will sprinkle some hash in the bowl to boost the herb and make it last longer  :smoke:

Happy toking gentlemen, about to light it up  :bongin: