what is the best way to transfer a wild plant indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pyronym, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I found a plant growing wild behind my office. I feel like I need to rescue it before the mower takes care of it. I know there are some risks with bringing an outdoor plant to your indoor grow but what are some things I can do to make the transfer safe for my existing plants and as stress free on the plant so it doesn't hermie?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. bump!

plzz answer this question somebody,i have a plant growing wild and it is fucking 3 feet tall! i need it indoors TODAY! BUT I DONT WANT IT TO DIE,.. . . PLZZ HELP ME !!
    SERIOUSLY THO,ITS GROWING LIKE A DAMN,SHAQUILLE ONEAL !! BUT NO BUDS YET,ITS BEEN GROWING WILD ABOUT 1 1/2-2 1/2 MONTHS (2 1/2 IS MAYBE A STRETCH,) . . .
    BUT YES BUGS ARE MUNCHING ON MY LEAVES IN THE DAYTIME! LIKE, THE PLANT WENT FROM ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, TO BUG BITES (ON A COUPLE LEAVES) TO BUGS HAVING LUNCH ON A COUPLE HEALTHY LEAVES,LOL..IM TICKED OFF! (IRONY)
    AND I HAVE SOME PEOPLE COMING OVER TODAY WHO I REALLY DONT NEED TO SEE THIS PLANT JUST HANGING OUT,OUTSIDE SHOOTING THA BREEZE,. . .
    PLZ,AND THANK YOU,I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL!

3. ......

4. you need to dig down and get as much of the roots as poss and put it in a pot that will fit it comfortably and top it up with more soil and water properly then put it in your grow room and give it a few days and it should be ok bro

5. Thanks for the info I figured as much I was more concerned about bringing pests in and after whitespots started showing up all over the plant outside I think I'm better off just leaving it be