Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to smoke pressed kief

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryax, Jul 16, 2007.

1. What is the best way to smoke pressed kief? should i make some hash or something? give me some pointers. peace

2. broken up with some dank in a fatty cone joint.

3. break it into small bud sized chunks and sprinkle them through an 8th blunt of dankage.

stones 6 :smoke: enjoy.

4. Break off a chunk and put it on top of a bong load. I was smoking kief topped bowls of dank through my lux and damn was I stoned. I had also eaten a cannabis candy bar too. But that is the best way unless you have a vape.

5. Pack half a snap(single hit) put down a nice chunk of pressed kief, then put some more weed on top.

This way the flame doesn't fuck up your pressed kief.

This is how I smoke kief 99% of the time.

6. The two posts above me sum up my stance. If you got a tube.....cover the hole with buds and throw some keif on that bitch!