Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the Best Way to Roll a J?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokemon, Jan 8, 2002.

1. since this things still hanging around,...ill add after my husband was done laughin at my braggin he threw a tiny french paper in my direction, which i promptly ripped right in half in my quest for tightness...inoUno what im talking about i usually do that if its the last paper. heres the grand finale.... after rolling a nice joint i have been known to utter..."dont touch that yet, its wet"...lol ewwww :p
    peace

2. i always roll by hand......
    but if you wanna good secret agent for smokin in the pub get one of these machines....
    its great to see people looking around to see who is smoking a joint....but you have your ciggarette...it cant be you !!!!!!!

3. sorry here it is

Attached Files:

4. Those are cool, but don't accidentally leave a little piece of stem sticking out. It'll rip the paper all the way down.

Makes nice legal looking joints. :D

5. Gotta agree... rolling machine. At least that way your J isn't "pregnant". Personally, I lika da pipe.

6. rolling a spliff is something that should definitely be done by hand its easy to get good...i take pride in my hobby and have gotten to the stage where i wont moke a badly rolled spliff i'd much rather re roll it or roll my own lol...so...practice makes perfect and if u dont get perfect u'll still get pretty damn stoned check it out! Set 3 168.jpg

Set 5 084.jpg

Set 5 091.jpg

Set 3 096.jpg

7. word man i got that same scale lol

8. Nice pics, but you do know this is a 5 year old thread right?;)