BUG What is the best way to keep track of all my posts

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Zone 2, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Hi i’m trying to see like a list of all the post I’ve made but i’m finding it very difficult. I’m using the Grasscity forum app and when I click on my profile it says I have posted 24 times but when I actually go to view my post I can only see 4 of my posts. I’ve never deleted any of my posts so this is strange any help would be greatly appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  2. App can be a little temperamental! But it's good.
    Best thing to do is, on home screen at top press 1st on left, spend the time crawling through looking for your posts where you originally made them and hit the little circle with a tick at the top to subscribe.

Then on home screen press second (usually the one that opens) then just below that you will see, all, unread, following (this is wher your subs are) and participated (might find some there, not always it's shit)

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

3. 1 is everything
    2 is news feed
    3 messages
    4 notifications
    Can see under that the all, unread etc I mentioned Screenshot_20210726-233216.jpg

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

• Like Like x 1
  4. I find things a lot easier on a PC.
    Toggle between recent and current posting most all show up.

BNW

5. Thanks for the answer mate gave that a go but with no luck might just have to use google instead of the app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry to jack thead, but new user having similar probs w app. I have created post and replied to others, but when I go to to 'partcipated' it shows nothing. Only work around is to subscribe to these threads to follow them. So either it's a bug w app, or app isnt syncing correctly w the dB. Like the peeps here fo sho..but ability to follow threads, this is like forum 101, and it's kinda frustrating yours doest work.

Peace

Sent from my T30_ROW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Apps terrible, try going on the website

8. IIRC the site was migrated to new servers around Jan 2021 Since then there are some bugs with the post history. It won't show anything newer than Jan 2021. The administrator has been notified but it's a sidejob for them and this is on the backburner. It's a fix it when I get to it situation.

9. Fair nuff.. thnx

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well at least it's noted, and there's kind of a work around.....

• Like Like x 1