What is the best way to keep my bong clean?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MRCRONIK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. I'm ordering a bong from the cities website tomorrow and I want to keep it as clean as I possibly can. Its clear and I'm ordering a diffused downstem with it as well.

I was wondering which would be a better option to keep my glass clean a pre-cooler/ash-catcher or a carbon filter attachment.

If there are other options available that do better than those please let me know

MR.CRONIK

2. An ash catcher would be cool, but with whatever you get, buy alcohol and salt. Salt is 44 cents and alcohol is like $1-2. Pour salt in your piece, pour alcohol in, shake the fuck out of it, and rinse with water. If you're going to have glass, keep it clean. Cheers!

3. Thanks for the reply. I've decided to go with the carbon filter after doing some research. The filter should keep my glass sparkling vlean for a long time. Plus it is far cheaper :)

MR.CRONIK

4. Which filter did you decide to go with?

5. Went with the RooR one to match.only 30 $ I was surprised

MR.CRONIK

Attached Files:

6. A good ashcatcher and cleaning every three to four full bowls .5+ per bowl use 420 cleaner or ISO and salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Wtf^^^ I smoke more then that a day.... OP you can smoke 500 bowls out of it, its very easy to clean but the longer you let it sit the more shit will be in it.
    -change water frequently
    -don't let dirty water sit in there over night
    -don't smoke other shit besides weed in there and it should stay very clean.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Im saving up for an ash catcher now. Would putting the carbon filter on top on the A/C keep the entire piece clean?

MR.CRONIK

9. Yeah you can smoke 500 if ya want to, but I like my pieces to look new, close to new, so to each his own -.-

-Blaze up-

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. HANDS DOWN A GOOD CARBON FILTER WORKS MAGIC AT KEEPING CLEAN DURING SMOKING. ISO+SALT FOR CLEANING + CLR for hard water/calcium buildup