Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Feb 16, 2012.

1. So I was hanging out with an experienced smoker when I noticed the way he hit. He'll put his mouth on and off it every half second and breath in when he does. Is that a better way than just taking a long, continuous hit?

2. meh, its just a different way. it helps to mix air with the hit, making it smoother, and making the thc get absorbed more. just takin in fresh air after your hit does the same thing

3. it is more to feel how much smoke you are getting and you can feel a certain burn in your throat thats when you know to stop.

4. Same amount of smoke is being pulled.

My friend does this all the time, to each their own.

5. i do that sometimes. keeps it cooler, doesnt shred my throat as much. but in the end as others have said your still getting the same amount of smoke

6. I had a friend that would hit my bong like it was a little spoon pipe, He would try to clear it like 3 times in one inhale. Kind of pissed me off because he was trying to out-rip us when we weren't even trying, not to mention he roasted most the weed. He would have gotten as much if not more smoke if he just continuously milked the thing too...

7. I do the same thing but with the carb. that way it pushes it down more, and feel like its healthier cause its more evend out. like smooooooookkkkeeeeee air smooooookke air smoooke air smoke airrrrrrr. Idk probably doesn't do much lol

8. there really is no right or wrong way as long as youre getting high

9. Same thing as taking in air at the end of the hit, helps you get higher. But I think this way is smoother on your lungs, which is why I prefer it.