Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to get rid of the pot smell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daiseyduked, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Back to the off-the-subject-subject. ahem, I wasn't dissappointed with the movie much at all besides the fact that they didn't have the Barrow-Downs, Tom Bombadil or pretty much anything that took place between the Shire and Rivendell. Payce homies

2. I use an air spray called Ozium. Works really well at neutralizing the smell. Also incense called petchulie(sp?) is good at masking the smell.

3. woah there are some complex responses here!

i always found the old tried-and-true method of using the toilet paper tube stuffed w/ fabric softeners, and a couple glade candles did the trick. glade candles work really well at covering the weed, but aren't too overpowering in their scents. if you're really paranoid you can get matching glade sprays (i'm such a girl).

then if your mom asks why your room smells like glade, tell her you laid a big fart or something, and you were worried she'd come in and be grossed out or something.
    <center>sorry, i'm blazed.</center>
    my brother used to take his bowl into the shower, and smoke w/ the window open, then take his shower and come out. he'd come out and i'd know because of how he acted, but i'd go in there and couldn't smell a damn thing, even right AFTER his showers.

xo~

4. i just use a spray of this stuff, clears out a whole room of smoke.. well the smell anyway

Attached Files:

5. lol thnx! but i need to mask it so my kids don't smell it. lol. i do use those actually. mountain berrry mmmmm. but i want something that will get the smell out. not just cover it up. hmmm but the shower thing sounds just perfect!

6. Er, not sure I'd want to smoke with jet fuel on my hands anyway! lol

7. It's a good smell. Leave it.

8. Sometimes you've gotta take a chance. ;>

9. I bet if you read all the fine print on that can, it'll say that the odor "destruction" that this product will be doing is the destroying of bacteria that stink.

Since marijuana smoke isn't a cloud of biological particles, then the lysol will be no more effective than Glade or Ozium for removing pot smoke smell.

10. Hey, Switch, I knew all of that :p

I've read the Silmarillion and stuff.

And as for all the elves... they leave Middle Earth after Sauron is destroyed and they go to The Undying Lands. Frodo goes with them too, and some other peeps.

11. I find that the best thing for getting rid of the smell of pot is to spark up a cigarette. The place will stink of the evil weed which is legal so its probably ok, unless the people your trying to hid the smell from mother died from lung cancer or something and hates them. i put sticky tape all the way around my door, smoke outta the window, use a plug in smelly thing, they smell really bad even when your not in so if u want a smoke, theres a covering smell 24/7 so they get used to it and wont notice , like if u light a joss stick. i could be easier to go outside and have a joint-which is what i'm gonna do right now.