Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to get Rick Simpson Oil into pill form?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedSorcerer, Dec 20, 2013.

1. I make RSO for a few patients and would love to perfect a recipe for tablet-like pills infused with RSO. Right now i'm putting it into gelatin capsules but I would really like to know how to make it into pills. I could get a little pill press, but what would I press? Wouldn't it be just one sticky mess if I combined the oil with a binding agent? Someone with pill making experience, save me.

2. Bind it with kief to make it more solid.

3. wont it still be a sticky mixture? Or will it become more the consistency of dough? If you think that combo can be pressed in a pill press I'll go and make some kief right now!

4. Just gotta use the right amount of kief. Not sure if compressing would fuck it up, I've mixed kief with gooey resin before so I could handle it better and it worked pretty well.

5. cut it about in half with coconut oil, then it will be more bio available and also easier to put into an empty gel cap. i use about 1/4 to 3/8 inch dip with a toothpick.

6. I actually cut it with coconut oil as well when putting into gel caps, but I'm specifically trying to find a method for making tablets that resemble a typical pill like Tylenol or Advil.

7. bump anymore suggestions?

8. [quote name="RedSorcerer" post="19194767" timestamp="1387499479"]I make RSO for a few patients and would love to perfect a recipe for tablet-like pills infused with RSO. Right now i'm putting it into gelatin capsules but I would really like to know how to make it into pills. I could get a little pill press, but what would I press? Wouldn't it be just one sticky mess if I combined the oil with a binding agent? Someone with pill making experience, save me.[/quote] I would not be looking for help with something like this on GC half these people are fucking retarded.