Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to clean a tree perc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tank55555, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I have a 2 foot straight shooter with a single four armed tree perc but i'm not sure what the most effective way of cleaning the perc is. i already use rock salt and 91% alcohol for cleaning, but i'm wondering if there is a different trick for tree percs.

2. thats the best way unless you want to spend more money for 420 cleaner.

3. usually i swear by alcohol and salt but when it comes to percs it barely works. I have a big straighter with a dome perc and there has been this ring of resin building up around the perc and no matter how many times i take alcohol to it it never goes away and its really frustrating when the rest of you peice is crystal fucking clean but then you see this ugly brown ring around your perc. would anyone say if grunge off might be powerfull enough to do the trick?

4. 420 Cleaner is a gimmick... its no better than iso+salt... because that's exactly what it is

Grunge Off is the hands down best cleaner for any glass... perc or no.