Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best way to apply for Iowa Medical Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by coffeeboy222, Mar 16, 2023.

1. I'm a 70 year old man with qualifying conditions in Iowa.I do not wish to have my pcp involved. I see that I can apply online on many sites that offer online doctor visit. Is there a best site or way to apply for the Iowa Medical Card?

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMHO, the best way would be the way that works for you. I see an internal medicine guy in my health group and just pay a co-pay (Virginia). PCP has nothing to do with it and wouldn't know if I didn't tell her. There are on-line docs here that do the job, but cost more. Good luck..

3. Thanks so much! I will probably do one of the online options since I am in a pretty remote area. Thanks again.
    If anyone from Iowa would like to chime in, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not from Iowa, but I found a clinic that'll do it for $100, plus the state's $100 (or reduced $25 fee, if you qualify)
    https://www.greeniowaclinic.com/

They had a thread on reddit about 11 months ago, they seem like decent people.

• Friendly Friendly x 1