Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is The Best Way Of Smoking For Someone With Limited Tools?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheNewestToker, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I have been told blunt dont get you high really. Whats another way to get stoned with out a bong or pipe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. smoke a blunt Lol.  along with the weed the tobacco adds on to the high givin you a type sedated feeling.  joints are ok i guess, i hate them with a burning passion though.  

3. Just google apple pipe and use one of those. All you need is an apple and a pen

4. get a cheap cigarette roller and some raw papers from a headshop.

5. Ratchet and soda bottle. Apple pipe if you have apples. I'll use tin foil if I have absolutely nothing else to smoke with, but only once or twice, cheap glass bowls are $10 at every gas station in my area.

6. Water bottle bong was my way of smoking before I bought a dinky little pipe. Just put some tinfoil on the well at the top of the bottle, poke some small holes in it and put your herb in there. Make 2 holes on opposite sides of the bottle and fire away. 

7. I would make an apple pipe. I used those for a short time before buying my first piece. YouTube it

8. LOL I get high just fine off blunts. Without any smoking/vaping tools, i'd say you try edibles.

9. Step 1. Buy Rolling Papers
    Step 2. Use dollar bill to roll joint
    Step 3. Smoke Joint
    Step 4. Use the dollar bill to buy some pop.