what is the best vaporizer for under $250

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kbubb91, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I'm looking to buy my first vaporizer cause i heard it gets you higher then a water bong and uses less weed for the same job, so i save weed. so i have $250 available to use. can anybody tell me what the best deal on a vaporizer that will fuck me out of my brains and won't break down easily.:confused:/:smoke::rolleyes::cool::D

2. Magic Flight Launch Box:

Their really cool
    +stealth
    +conserve weed
    +taste good
    +$100

it's a different kind of high though, more headish i guess. since its only 100 bucks you could go out and buy some more bud to use with it! Although I'd get some extra batteries if you smoke often.

3. Magic flight and a purple daze.

Depends on your situation to be honest.

4. thanks, i will look into it but i was looking for one with a plug in cord, batteries get eaten up quickly on vaporizers. i guess i could buy rechargeables if i choose to use this. :D

5. ok im researching it right now and it only uses 1 AA so thats not bad at all, i thought it was going to use 4 lol

6. and yes purple and silver haze are favs of mine, sour D and northern lights as well

7. I don't know. I have a MFLB and it's cool, but not that great. For real, though.

I wish I would have bought Da Buddha Vape instead. Don't make the wrong choice!

Check out the Iolite and Da Buddha vape before you go to MFLB.

Check out vapeworld, too.. You might find one that suits you better than what we have suggested :smoke:

8. even comes with rechargable batteries for the unit itself, im sold, im getting one thanks for the help and i got 100-150(whatever hidden fees are for online purchase) to spend on weed :D

9. lol... well, have fun with it lol.

But I will say that the batteries it comes with suck balls.
    I can speak for many a MFLB owners. Make sure you get some quality rechargeable batteries for your investment. You'll be a lot happier.

10. I would go with da buddha, its a solid vape and you can find them for as low as 170, probably lower if you look harder

11. Id suggest my current vaporizer that I love.. Da buddha

But if you have 250 to spend I would suggest the more customizable and a little bit better quality Silver Surfer

Da buddha and Silver surfer are both made by 7th floors

both great

12. DBV hands down. Throw a bong onto it and you have a hell of a time. I Vong 3-4 times a night, it's wonderful.

13. I don't agree with the first comments about the MFLB being the best vape.
    There is NO best vape however there are best vapes in different categories.

Big Clouds of vapor from a whip: Silver Surfer/Da Buddha
    Stealth/Portability: MFLB or iOlite
    Conservation: Purple Days, Myrtle Zap, or Woodeez
    Bag: The Volcano or HerbalAire
    Whip/Bag: Arizer Extreme Q 4.0

If you're trying to get the highest, I'd suggest going for Da Buddha/The Silver Surfer to be 100% honest.

14. Totally agree with this.

You said that you "want a vaporizer that will fuck me out of my brains". While your choice of the LaunchBox will do that, the Buddha or the Silver Surfer will do it MUCH faster. If you want the LaunchBox to hit you HEAVY, get the Power Adapter. That way, you can use the PA when home and the batts when you're out and about.

15. There are a lot of quality vapes you can get for under 250. I myself have a purple days on the way (sapele wood with bison leather on the bottom). I mainly got it for conservation and stealth. It is meant to be plugged in 24/7 and it comes with a car adapter! :smoke:

I also have a Volcano and an Iolite. The iolite is right around 200 bucks and can hit HARD if cleaned properly and use the right kind of butane. I've always wanted to try out SSV/DBV but never have. I've heard good things about both of them.

My friend ordered the herbal air, still haven't tried it out yet. And one that has not yet been mentioned in this thread is the vapolution. Seems pretty good.

16. SSV/DBV/LSV (Thickness/High Temperatures)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Extreme Q/Herbalaire (Bag, whip, free-basing/hot-boxing bowl)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Woodeez, Myrtlezap, Purpledays (Conservation)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/URL]
    Magic Flight Launch box/Supreme/Iolite/The lotus/Vaporgenie (Extra-Portable)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $30
    [​IMG]

$22-35 Space Case 2pc Titanium
    [​IMG]
    $15 Sharp Crusher 4pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $18 Sharp Crusher 5 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $19 Chromium Crusher 4 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $30 Chromium Crusher 5 pc Steel + Zinc ---------------Titanium Crusher 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $45 Got Vape 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG]
    $70-90 Space Case 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. I own the extreme q and i love it.. Got it from theotherside on ebay for 173 dollars and it came brand new and no missing accessories. I don't suggest doing that if you want a warranty on it though... I'm careful with my pieces so i thought the warranty would be pointless for that price. I've owned it for over a month now and no problems what so ever.

18. personally i think for under $250 the da buddah vape is probably the best, i personally own a mflb but the batteries get really annoying and it really isn't that efficent. i do give it props for being the stealthiest thing ever.

19. Read post #141, this thread regarding possible fake Extremes >> http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463&p=6