What is the best vape pipe or Pen? That takes a good amount of Grass?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hollyoaks777, Dec 19, 2016.

?

Best vape pen or pipe or whatever. Doesn't have to be pen or pipe

1. That is a reasonable price?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Best vape pen or pipe or whatever. Doesn't have to be pen or pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What is the best vape pipe or Pen? That takes a good amount of Grass? and is there any ones that you can use for solid? The choice is pretty good but I don't know what I would like a self heating pipe pen or whatever as long as it's quite discreet and easy to use. Thanks in advance.

2. I have the Grenco Scientific Elite, and I like it a lot. It's small, heats up real fast, and you pick the temp, not the 3 settings most have. It holds a decent size joints worth of herb, and it lasts a while. I use it for when I drive long distance, and especially when i stay in hotel rooms!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks mate. Does it cut off all the time like the GPen Pro?

4. Yup, I had that one first, and lost i

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lost it, I like this one much better

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 hollyoaks777, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    How was it compared to elite mate? I see the pro takes a half a gram. Don't know what the elite takes. Is it a massive difference? Off to watch Video on the web about the elite. Do you know the name of a vaporizer that uses a massive bag? I seen it on Discovery channel and it never gave you the name of it. A woman was using it for the exact same reason on her medical condition

7. A volcano vaporizer will do that, but that is too expensive for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The elite has a ceramic heating chamber, and it cooks it so nice you don't have to "stir" the herb, it looks like tobacco when you are done with it.

9. So final question would you say this is the best Vaper on the market? And do you know the name of that Vaporiser that blows up a massive plastic bag? Sorry that was 2 questions. I really appreciate your help.

10. Let's just say it's the best I could afford! Look up the Volcano Vaporizer, I think it blows up bags!

11. Me too I have bought a replica Gpen Elite for £45 if it works I'll be happy

12. I'm in Nashville, I got mine on line for $110

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mine was not a replica, but it stopped charging, so I sent it back, and less than 2 weeks, I got a brand new one!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That was a good deal the cheapest I can see on their site is $169.95. Where did you get yours from? do you remember?
    G Pen Elite Portable Vaporizer for Ground Materials - Official Site

16. My wife bought it for me, so I don't know where. Make sure the seller says "authorized retailer" because there are a lot of knockoffs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes they say all ebay and Amazon stock is fake. I wasn't buying off Amazon to get a fake. When I can get a fake for £45. And I wasn't buying off their site. That's too much money for me just starting. Plus you can't get a battery replacement. I'll be looking for something else after this is finished. I should've asked Santa Claus for the Volcano. Think I'll buy that next.

• Like Like x 1