What is the best vape pen in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Drag(SoD), Feb 27, 2019.

1. I have never purchased and used a vape pen yet but I figured it was about time what should I get for my first vape pen experience to be equal to or greater than my Volcano Vaporizer?

Oh and I can only purchase it online in Ontario until they build some dispensaries up in this bitch! lol.

2. Vape pens are terrible, if you are interested in something small, get a portable.

3. Are you talking about pens that take cartridge or a herb vaporizer? The Mighty Vaporizer is dominating the portable market right now if your intended purpose is dry herb/wax. If you want a battery for cartridges I’d go with the brass knuckle battery.
    I’ve tried and used ton of other brands and nothing compares to either of those IMO and a lot of my friends opinions to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Drag(SoD), Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    I am talking about the ones that use oils and other types of extracts I guess? I am not looking for anything that vapes Bud.

5. #5 cleanbudz, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    You can use concentrates in the Mighty with the pads. Its also a Storz and Bickel product like the Volcano, its basically a Volcano that is portable. Its an awesome vape. For a straight wax pen I would look at Saionara, puffco or Yocan Magneto. I've heard those are made with safe materials as well.

Look at vapenorth.ca/sneaky Pete for a Canadian shop..puffitup ships to Canada as well I think