What is the best vape for cheap?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by usuckman, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Digital Vaporizer Herb Vaporizer + Free Whip VP102 | eBay

I was thinking something like this one from ebay. I want one a few pple have tried and know is good. Pls help me im a noob with this. Basically i want to try a decent vape for under 100$. Theres lots of choices on ebay. I noticed some vapes going for like 600$. Why so expensive? Do the cheap ones suck? (I dont want my weed to taste like plastic). Thanks and I hopefully yall can help me find something good.

2. that probably is one of the cheapest ones, but if your budget is $100, look for something better than a vapor bros knock off. check out vaporpedia, and fuckcombustion.com's forum

3. INB4 MFLB

nah im trollin go buy a MFLB

4. If you are fairly experienced with vapes you could get a mflb. I used one for my first time yesterday, I could understand how some people would have trouble with it. But ill tell you for a fact its a quality vape. You won't get a 'better made' vape for 100 or less. Not saying you couldn't get a vape that would rip harder.

5. Do cheap vapes suck? Some do. Some don't. The one you linked to above does. The LaunchBox at 100 bucks, the VapoStar at 35 dollars and the VaporGenie at 55 dollars don't.

6. #6 usuckman, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Thanks for the help guys, anyone else try any of these 3? I have never actually tried a vape, but i take pretty large bonghits. I am mostly trying to find a vape that hits big, something i can draw fast and will still produce thick vapor. I dont want to have to breath really slow to get decent hits. It seems in alot of the videos I watch most people dont take very large hits.That portable vape thing with the battery seems pretty cool but people say you have to hit slow. I assume its because it cant hold its heat well enough because its battery powered.
    What kind of vape produces the biggest clouds? Im looking to replace a large bong. Any input appreciated. I think im aiming more for a plug in to the wall type.

7. ^^ Then you're going to have to spend more than a 100 bucks.

What kind of vape produces the biggest clouds? Whip based vapes such as Da Buddha and the Silver Surfer along with the new VapeExhale Cloud and the VripTech Heat Wand.

8. makes sense any1 try extreme q?i read good things

9. The Extreme is a good vape. Lots of happy users.

10. I have a Vapir ONE 5.0 since Feb (I think it was like around 150$ or something), I vape every day and I haven't had any problems (well, except a disk caught on fire once but that was totally my fault).

11. One of the most negatively reviewed vapes on the market. Consider yourself lucky if ya got a good one, Princess.